Affiliation: University of Debrecen
- [The role of PET scan among cardiologic imaging methods]Zsolt Koszegi
Debreceni Egyetem, Orvos és Egészségtudományi Centrum, Kardiológiai Klinika, Debrecen
Orv Hetil 143:1314-6. 2002..The FDG-PET method can be regarded as the gold standard of myocardial viability...
- Images in cardiovascular medicine. Giant pulmonary aneurysm associated with pulmonary valve agenesiaZsolt Koszegi
Institute of Cardiology, University of Debrecen, Debrecen, Hungary
Circulation 112:e263-4. 2005
- Holistic polar map for integrated evaluation of cardiac imaging resultsZsolt Koszegi
University of Debrecen, Medical and Health Science Center, Hungary hu
Comput Med Imaging Graph 31:577-86. 2007..The low negative predictive value of the coronary lesion for the wall motion abnormality was associated with the remodeling of the entire left ventricle...
- Interaction between homocysteine and lipoprotein(a) increases the prevalence of coronary artery disease/myocardial infarction in women: a case-control studyEmilia Balogh
Department of Cardiology, Medical and Health Science Center, University of Debrecen, Debrecen, Hungary
Thromb Res 129:133-8. 2012..Our aim was to investigate the association of elevated homocysteine (Hcy) and lipoprotein(a) Lp(a) with the prevalence of coronary artery disease (CAD) and myocardial infarction (MI) and to investigate their interaction in both genders...
- 99mTc-MIBI SPECT assessment of the effects of aneurysm resection on the left ventricular morphologyZsolt Koszegi
Cardiology Clinic, Department of Nuclear Medicine, University of Debrecen, Hungary
Acta Cardiol 59:541-6. 2004..We consider 99mTc-MIBI SPECT a useful method for apical LVA detection, it allows an analysis of the morphological (and indirectly the functional) results of the surgery...
- Various clinical scenarios leading to development of the string sign of the internal thoracic artery after coronary bypass surgery: the role of competitive flow, a case seriesRudolf Kolozsvari
Department of Cardiology, University of Debrecen, Debrecen, Hungary
J Cardiothorac Surg 7:12. 2012..The left internal mammary artery (LIMA) is the choice for grafting of the left anterior descending coronary artery (LAD). One possible mechanism of the rare graft failure involve the presence of competitive flow...
- Effects of ad hoc clopidogrel loading versus pre-treatment on P-selectin expression after coronary stent implantationTibor Szuk
Institute of Cardiology, Debrecen, Hungary
Platelets 17:344-6. 2006..Aspirin non-responsiveness did not influence the results. These data point to the beneficial effect of clopidogrel treatment in reducing platelet reactivity during stenting...
- [Increase of homocysteine in cardiovascular diseases in Hungary]Emilia Balogh
Debreceni Egyetem, Orvos és Egészségtudományi Centrum, Általános Orvostudományi Kar, Kardiológiai Intézet, Debrecen
Orv Hetil 147:1685-90. 2006..There are only very few epidemiological data about homocysteine levels in patients suffering from cardiovascular (CV) disease in Hungary, however, homocysteine is a newly recognized, independent risk factor of CV diseases...