Affiliation: University of Debrecen
- Development and psychometric properties of a five-language multiperspective instrument to assess clinical decision making style in the treatment of people with severe mental illness (CDMS)Bernd Puschner
Department of Psychiatry II, Ulm University, Gunzburg, Germany
BMC Psychiatry 13:48. 2013....
- Clinical decision making and outcome in routine care for people with severe mental illness (CEDAR): study protocolBernd Puschner
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy II, Ulm University, Ludwig Heilmeyer Str 2, 89312 Günzburg, Germany
BMC Psychiatry 10:90. 2010..However, there is a lack of knowledge on CDM and its outcome in long-term illnesses, especially in care for people with severe mental illness...
- Automated Neuropsychological Test Battery (CANTAB) in mild cognitive impairment and in Alzheimer's diseaseAnikó Egerházi
Department of Psychiatry, University of Debrecen Medical and Health Science Center, 98, Nagyerdei krt, H 4012 Debrecen, Hungary
Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry 31:746-51. 2007..The performance of both the AD and MCI patients in the Paired Associate Learning test was significantly impaired, which may suggest that MCI patients are already in the early stages of the disease...
- [The early diagnosis and differential diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease with clinical methods]Anikó Egerházi
Debreceni Egyetem, Orvos és Egészségtudományi Centrum, Altalános Orvostudományi Kar Pszichiátriai Tanszék Debrecen Nagyerdei krt 98 4032
Orv Hetil 149:2433-40. 2008..A combined use of the above-mentioned methods can help in the early prediction and diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease...
- [P300 in mild cognitive impairment and in dementia]Anikó Egerházi
Debreceni Egyetem Orvos és Egészségtudományi Centrum, Pszichiatriai Tanszek
Psychiatr Hung 23:349-57. 2008....
- Automated Neuropsychological Test Battery in depression -- preliminary dataAnikó Egerházi
University of Debrecen Medical and Health Science Center, Department of Psychiatry, Debrecen, Hungary
Neuropsychopharmacol Hung 15:5-11. 2013..However, limited data are available concerning whether these abnormalities persist in the remission phase...
- [Use of positron emission tomography in psychiatry]István Degrell
Debreceni Egyetem, Orvos és Egészségtudományi Centrum, Pszichiatriai Tanszek, Debrecen
Orv Hetil 143:1311-4. 2002....
- [Observations of MDPV users: a prospective-retrospective study]Gabor Andrassy
Debreceni Egyetem, Orvos és Egészségtudományi Centrum, Pszichiatriai Tanszek, Debrecen, Hungary
Psychiatr Hung 28:189-94. 2013..Our own research explores the changes in drug consumption patterns, especially in MDPV consumption patterns in the past few years, and gives a description of psychiatric and associated symptoms...