Marcell A Szász
Affiliation: Semmelweis University
- Prognostic potential of ERG (ETS-related gene) expression in prostatic adenocarcinomaA Marcell Szász
2nd Department of Pathology, Semmelweis University, 93 Ulloi ut, 1091, Budapest, Hungary
Int Urol Nephrol 45:727-33. 2013..We evaluate the association of both ERG and claudin-4, claudin-5, and beta-catenin expression in tumor tissues of patients with organ-confined and advanced prostatic adenocarcinomas...
- Prognostic significance of claudin expression changes in breast cancer with regional lymph node metastasisA M Szasz
2nd Department of Pathology, Semmelweis University, Ulloi ut 93, Budapest 1091, Hungary
Clin Exp Metastasis 28:55-63. 2011..Loss of claudin junctional molecules might contribute to tumor progression, and certain claudin expression pattern might be of prognostic relevance...
- [Claudins as prognostic factors of breast cancer]Marcell A Szász
Semmelweis Egyetem, Budapest, Hungary
Magy Onkol 56:209-12. 2012..The level of expression of certain claudins can be of prognostic significance in regional lymph node metastases...
- Prevalence and predictors of loss of wild type BRCA1 in estrogen receptor positive and negative BRCA1-associated breast cancersNadine Tung
Division of Hematology Oncology, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA 02215, USA
Breast Cancer Res 12:R95. 2010....
- The potential prognostic value of connexin 26 and 46 expression in neoadjuvant-treated breast cancerIvett Teleki
1st Department of Pathology and Experimental Cancer Research, Semmelweis University, Budapest, Hungary
BMC Cancer 13:50. 2013..In this study we correlated Cx expression and cell proliferation with disease survival and pathological response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy in breast cancers using existing classification systems...