Affiliation: Semmelweis University
- [Knowledge about and attitudes toward suicide in the Hungarian general population and in the helping professions]Eva Susanszky
Semmelweis Egyetem, Magatartastudomanyi Intezet
Psychiatr Hung 23:376-84. 2008..g. terminal illness - their opinion is similar to that of the general population...
- [How do physicians sleep and dream?]Eva Susanszky
Semmelweis Egyetem, Magatartastudomanyi Intezet, H 1089 Budapest, Nagyvarad ter 4
Lege Artis Med 22:53-8. 2012..Satisfying sleep is especially important for physicians. Our study analyses physicians' sleep and dream from the point of view of continuous night-and-day duty...
- [Sleep disturbances and nightmares as risk factors for suicidal behavior among men and women]Eva Susanszky
Semmelweis Egyetem Magatartástudományi Intézet, Budapest, Hungary
Psychiatr Hung 26:250-7. 2011..The present paper is based on a community sample research; it examines gender differences in the relationship between nightmares and suicidal behavior (ideation and attempt) during the three years preceding the study...
- Relationships between unfavourable health status and smoking cessation attempts in HungaryZsuzsa Szanto
Department of Behavioural Sciences, Semmelweis University, Budapest, Hungary
Soz Praventivmed 50:324-33. 2005..The study examines associations between intentions to quit smoking and health status in three age groups of Hungarian smokers, along with social-demographic background variables...
- Physician burnout in Hungary: a potential role for work-family conflictSzilvia Adám
Semmelweis University, Hungary
J Health Psychol 13:847-56. 2008..These findings suggest a potential path from WFC to burnout in a scarcely researched population of physicians in a unique cultural setting and provide further data for cross-cultural burnout research...
- [What worries Hungarian men? Characteristics of masculine gender role stress]Anna Susánszky
Semmelweis Egyetem, Magatartástudományi Intézet Semmelweis University, Institute of Behavioural Sciences, H 1089 Budapest, Nagyvarad ter 4
Lege Artis Med 19:431-5. 2009..The aim of this study was to establish the characteristics of stress associated with male gender role and its relationship to health and to risk behaviours among Hungarian men...