Affiliation: National Center for Epidemiology
- Interlaboratory comparison trial on cylindrospermopsin measurementAndrea Torokne
Department of Hygienic Water Biology, National Institute of Environmental Health, P O Box 26, Budapest H 1450, Hungary
Anal Biochem 332:280-4. 2004..1% (v/v) trifluoroacetic acid as the mobile phase...
- Sensitivity evaluation of the Daphtoxkit and Thamnotoxkit microbiotests on blind samplesAndrea Torokne
National Institute of Environmental Health, PO Box 26, Budapest, Hungary H 1450
J Appl Toxicol 24:323-6. 2004....
- A rapid microbiotest for the detection of cyanobacterial toxinsAndrea Torokne
Fodor Jozsef National Centre of Public Health, Budapest H 1420, P O Box 26, Hungary
Environ Toxicol 22:64-8. 2007..g., the Cylindrospermopsis raciborskii strain isolated from Lake Balaton in Hungary. This comparative study clearly showed that the 1 h Rapidtoxkit is an attractive rapid alternative to the Thamnotoxkit microbiotest...
- Evaluation of the toxicity of river and creek sediments in Hungary with two different methodsAndrea Torokne
National Institute for Environmental Health, Gyali Street 2 6, Budapest, Hungary H 1097
Environ Toxicol 25:504-9. 2010..The growth inhibition of H. incongruens is a very sensitive endpoint for sediment toxicity testing. The sediment toxicity tested by ostracods showed strong correlation with concentration of total chromium, lead, and cadmium together...
- Detection and characterisation of Giardia and Cryptosporidium in Hungarian raw, surface and sewage water samples by IFT, PCR and sequence analysis of the SSUrRNA and GDH genesJudit Plutzer
National Institute of Environmental Health, Department of Water Hygiene, Gyali ut 2 6, Budapest H 1096, Hungary
Int J Hyg Environ Health 211:524-33. 2008..duodenalis complex, clustered close to the Assemblage A group. This study provides the first report on simultaneous detection and genotyping of G. duodenalis and Cryptosporidium species from water supplies in Hungary...