- The possibilities of suicide prevention in adolescents. A holistic approach to protective and risk factorsSandor Kalmar
Neuropsychopharmacol Hung 15:27-39. 2013..The author lists some important symptoms and signs that neither parents nor teachers are able to recognize and handle, and provides useful advice for prevention...
- [Relationship between suicide and antidepressant consumption (N06A) in an elderly population (over 60 years) from Bács-Kiskun county and the Kiskunhalas region in Hungary between 1999 and 2005]Kalmár Sándor
Semmelweis Korhaz KHT, Kiskunhalas, Hungary
Psychiatr Hung 22:430-42. 2007..There are several new hypotheses to explain the decrease, among which, the most controversial is the one looking for connections between the decreasing number of suicide victims and the increasing consumption of antidepressants (N06A)...
- Disturbance of perception in depressive disorders in the different diagnostical systemsSandor Kalmar
Neuropsychopharmacol Hung 11:227-34. 2009..These symptoms are mostly secondary in the daily practice, however, the disturbances of perception of a mild degree lead to cognitive distortions, and they make the recognition of the depression significantly more difficult...
- [Correlation of suicide and antidepressant prescriptions (N06A) by gender and age groups in Hungary and Bács-Kiskun County between 1999-2006]Sandor Kalmar
Neuropsychopharmacol Hung 13:59-72. 2011..There are several new hypotheses to explain the decrease, among which the most controversial is the one looking for connections between the decreasing number of suicide victims and the increasing consumption of antidepressants (N06A)...
- Antidepressant prescription and suicide rates: effect of age and genderSandor Kalmar
Semmelweis Hospital, Kiskunhalas, Hungary
Suicide Life Threat Behav 38:363-74. 2008..Antidepressant prescription rate was related to suicide rate after controlling for divorce rate or unemployment rate, but not after controlling for alcohol consumption rate...