- Separation of mismatch negativity and the N1 wave in the auditory cortex of the cat: a topographic studyZ Pincze
Institute for Psychology of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Budapest, Hungary
Clin Neurophysiol 112:778-84. 2001..The amplitude distribution of the frequency mismatch negativity (MMN) and that of P1 and N1 components were investigated in cats to reveal their sources in the auditory areas of the neocortex...
- Effect of deviant probability and interstimulus/interdeviant interval on the auditory N1 and mismatch negativity in the cat auditory cortexZsuzsanna Pincze
Institute for Psychology of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, P O Box 398, H 1394, Budapest, Hungary
Brain Res Cogn Brain Res 13:249-53. 2002..This method can be used for separation of the two negative, often overlapping components in the cat...
- Frequency of gamma activity is modulated by motivation in the auditory cortex of catG Karmos
Institute for Psychology of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, P O Box 398, H 1394 Budapest, Hungary
Acta Biol Hung 53:473-83. 2002..We conclude that both the SSR and the spontaneous gamma activity reflect resonant activity of the same neuronal circuit of the auditory cortex, and it is modulated by the motivational state of the animal...
- Attention and arousal related modulation of spontaneous gamma-activity in the auditory cortex of the catPeter Lakatos
Institute for Psychology of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, POB 398, Budapest, H 1394, Hungary
Brain Res Cogn Brain Res 19:1-9. 2004....
- Timing of pure tone and noise-evoked responses in macaque auditory cortexPeter Lakatos
Cognitive Neuroscience and Schizophrenia Program, Nathan Kline Institute, Orangeburg, New York 10962, USA
Neuroreport 16:933-7. 2005..Dissociation of broadband noise and pure tone latencies may reflect the use of parallel anatomical routes into belt regions...