- Significant sac retraction after endovascular aneurysm repair is a robust indicator of durable treatment success
Department of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery, Henri Mondor Hospital, University of Paris, Creteil, France
J Vasc Surg 52:878-83. 2010
..If verified, follow-up (FU) of patients with SSR may become unnecessary. In addition, the clinical features of the patients and aneurysms were analyzed to identify predictive factors of SSR...
- A new therapeutic approach to congenital pelvic arteriovenous malformations
Service de Chirurgie Vasculaire, Hopital Saint Joseph, Paris, France
Ann Vasc Surg 24:1102-9. 2010
..We report the long-term results of peroperative intravenous embolization...
- A novel model of accelerated intimal hyperplasia in the pig iliac artery
Division of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery of the General Surgical Services, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Int J Exp Pathol 92:422-7. 2011
..This model is superior to the classical overdistention non-compliant model and should be useful and cost-effective for preclinical testing of procedures designed to inhibit IH in large peripheral arteries...
- The identification and management of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia in the vascular patient
Glenn M LaMuraglia
Division of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery of the General Surgical Services, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02114, USA
J Vasc Surg 55:562-70. 2012
..Patients should be anticoagulated for up to 6 months, depending on the clinical scenario; however, the management of patients with remote or recent HIT requiring a vascular procedure requires special considerations...
- Impact of the introduction of endovascular aneurysm repair in high-risk patients on our practice of elective treatment of infrarenal abdominal aortic aneurysms
Jean Marc Alsac
Service de Chirurgie Vasculaire, thoracique et transplantation pulmonaire, Bichat Claude Bernard University Hospital, Paris, France
Ann Vasc Surg 22:829-33. 2008
- Hemiaortic arch debranching using native supra-aortic vessels
Service de Chirurgie Vasculaire, Hopital Henri Mondor, University of Paris, XII, Creteil, France
J Vasc Surg 58:535-8. 2013
..This innovative technique uses a native vessel instead of prosthetic material and a shunt to maintain cerebral perfusion, thereby avoiding bilateral carotid clamping. ..
- Acute Lower Extremity Ischemia due to the Popliteal Pseudoaneurysm in a 16-year-old Boy with Multiple Exostoses
Department of Vascular Surgery, Henri Mondor Hospital, Creteil Cedex, France
Ann Vasc Dis 6:215-7. 2013
..Vascular complications, especially acute limb ischemia, caused by osteochondromas are very rare. This abnormality should be searched for when dealing with young patients with acute limb ischemia. ..
- Clotting problems: diagnosis and management of underlying coagulopathies
Division of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery of the General Surgical Services, Massachusetts General Hospital, 15 Parkman Street, Boston, MA 02114, USA
Semin Vasc Surg 23:221-7. 2010