PETER VAN HORNBECK
- PhosphoSitePlus: a comprehensive resource for investigating the structure and function of experimentally determined post-translational modifications in man and mousePeter V Hornbeck
Cell Signaling Technology, 3 Trask Lane, Danvers, MA 01923, USA
Nucleic Acids Res 40:D261-70. 2012....
- PhosphoSite: A bioinformatics resource dedicated to physiological protein phosphorylationPeter V Hornbeck
Cell Signaling Technology, Beverly, MA 01915, USA
Proteomics 4:1551-61. 2004....
- Phosphoprotein analysis using antibodies broadly reactive against phosphorylated motifsHui Zhang
Cell Signaling Technology, Beverly, Massachusetts 01915, USA
J Biol Chem 277:39379-87. 2002..Phosphospecific motif antibodies offer a new approach to protein kinase substrate identification that combines immunoreactivity data with protein data base searches based upon antibody specificity...
- Development of a Protein Phosphorylation Site DatabasePeter Hornbeck; Fiscal Year: 2002..0) PhosphoSiteDB. In the initial release, the content will be limited to information curated from "in vivo" human and mouse primary literature reference data. PROPOSED COMMERCIAL APPLICATION: NOT AVAILABLE ..
- Development of a Protein Phosphorylation Site DatabasePeter Hornbeck; Fiscal Year: 2004....
- PhosphoSite. and the Phosphoproteome of CancerPeter Hornbeck; Fiscal Year: 2007..We will also release modifications discovered in our laboratories to the scientific community to further its understanding of cellular changes leading to cancer. ..