- Perfusion MRI at rest in subacute and chronic myocardial infarct
Department of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine, Oslo University Hospital, Rikshospitalet Faculty of Medicine, University of Oslo, Oslo
Acta Radiol 54:401-11. 2013
..Perfusion magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and delayed contrast-enhanced MRI (DE-MRI) serve as tools for tissue characterization...
- Regional myocardial function after intracoronary bone marrow cell injection in reperfused anterior wall infarction - a cardiovascular magnetic resonance tagging study
Department of Radiology, Oslo University Hospital, Rikshospitalet, Postbox 4950, Nydalen, 0424 Oslo, Norway
J Cardiovasc Magn Reson 13:22. 2011
- Noninvasive separation of large, medium, and small myocardial infarcts in survivors of reperfused ST-elevation myocardial infarction: a comprehensive tissue Doppler and speckle-tracking echocardiography study
Department of Cardiology, Rikshospitalet University Hospital, University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway
Circ Cardiovasc Imaging 1:189-96, 2 p following 196. 2008
..Speckle-tracking echocardiography (2D-STE) enables deformation assessment along the 3 main cardiac axes independent of insonation angle...
- Left ventricle longitudinal deformation assessment by mitral annulus displacement or global longitudinal strain in chronic ischemic heart disease: are they interchangeable?
Department of Cardiology, Rikshospitalet University Hospital and University of Oslo, Oslo, Norway
J Am Soc Echocardiogr 22:823-30. 2009
..Mitral annular (MA) displacement reflects longitudinal left ventricular deformation and could provide similar information...
- Intracoronary injection of mononuclear bone marrow cells in acute myocardial infarction
Department of Cardiology, Rikshospitalet University Hospital, Oslo, Norway
N Engl J Med 355:1199-209. 2006
..We designed a randomized, controlled trial to further investigate the effects of this treatment...
- Global longitudinal strain measured by two-dimensional speckle tracking echocardiography is closely related to myocardial infarct size in chronic ischaemic heart disease
Department of Cardiology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Oslo Rikshospitalet Radiumhospitalet Medical Centre, Oslo, Norway
Clin Sci (Lond) 113:287-96. 2007
..Global strain is an excellent predictor of myocardial infarct size in chronic ischaemic heart disease...
- Long axis strain by MRI and echocardiography in a postmyocardial infarct population
Department of Cardiology, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland, USA Department of Cardiology, University of Oslo and Oslo University Hospital, Oslo, Norway
J Magn Reson Imaging 40:1247-51. 2014
..LAS is an index of global LV function, which is easily assessed in cine loops provided by most cardiac MRI protocols...
- Autonomic heart rate control at rest and during unloading of the right ventricle in repaired tetralogy of Fallot in adolescents
Vegard Bruun Wyller
Division of Pediatrics, Rikshospitalet University Hospital, Oslo, Norway
Am J Cardiol 102:1085-9. 2008
..During unloading of the right ventricle, however, vagal heart rate control increases in the patients with ToF and decreases in the controls...