- Abraham Lincoln's blue pills. Did our 16th president suffer from mercury poisoning?
Boston University School of Medicine, USA
Perspect Biol Med 44:315-32. 2001
- Philip Morris' new scientific initiative: an analysis
Tob Control 10:247-52. 2001
- Corporate social responsibility and the tobacco industry: hope or hype?
Tob Control 13:447-53. 2004
- The Philip Morris External Research Program: results from the first round of projects
Tob Control 15:267-9. 2006
- Louisa May Alcott: her mysterious illness
Perspect Biol Med 50:243-59. 2007
- Second hand smoke and risk assessment: what was in it for the tobacco industry?
University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USA
Tob Control 10:375-82. 2001