REID KEVIN HESTER
- Web-based norms for the Drinker Inventory of Consequences from the Drinker's CheckupReid K Hester
Research Division, Behavior Therapy Associates, Albuquerque, NM 87112, USA
J Subst Abuse Treat 35:322-7. 2008..These findings have implications for giving normative feedback using the DrInC with non-treatment-seeking populations. The use and limitations of these findings are discussed...
- A web application for moderation training: initial results of a randomized clinical trialReid K Hester
Research Division, Behavior Therapy Associates LLP, 9426 Indian School Road NE, Albuquerque, NM 87112, USA
J Subst Abuse Treat 37:266-76. 2009..These short-term outcome data provide evidence for the effectiveness of both the Moderate Drinking Web application and of the resources available online at MM in helping heavy drinkers reduce their drinking and alcohol-related problems...
- BRIEF INTERVENTION FOR ALCOHOLISM VIA COMPUTER SOFTWAREREID HESTER; Fiscal Year: 2002..abstract_text> ..
- The adolescent smoker's check-up software programREID HESTER; Fiscal Year: 2004..This program could be an effective approach to adolescent smoking cessation either as a stand-alone intervention or as a pre-treatment adjunct to existing school, community, or judicial systems. ..
- A computer-based brief intervention for college drinkersREID HESTER; Fiscal Year: 2007..At the same time they need alternatives that are less expensive, require less staff effort and training, yet are empirically supported. The CDCU, if effective, could help meet those needs. ..
- An Internet application for SMART RecoveryREID HESTER; Fiscal Year: 2007..In addition, the innovative use of a web-based application like OA has the potential to reach a significant segment of the population that might not otherwise seek and/or receive services by other means. ..
- A moderation training web app. for problem drinkersREID HESTER; Fiscal Year: 2007..The experimental group will receive training via the MD web site and will participate in MM's online mutual help community. The control group, will only participate in the online mutual help community. ..