Jaime L Rubin
Affiliation: Health Economics and Outcomes
- Public health and economic impact of vaccination with 7-valent pneumococcal vaccine (PCV7) in the context of the annual influenza epidemic and a severe influenza pandemicJaime L Rubin
i3 Innovus, 10 Cabot Road, Suite 304, Medford, MA 02155, USA
BMC Infect Dis 10:14. 2010..The 2009 novel influenza A (H1N1) outbreak highlights the importance of interventions that may mitigate the impact of a pandemic...
- Budgetary impact of treatment with adjuvant imatinib for 1 year following surgical resection of Kit-positive localized gastrointestinal stromal tumorsJaime L Rubin
Health Outcomes, i3 Innovus, 10 Cabot Road, Medford, MA, USA
J Manag Care Pharm 16:482-91. 2010..Although adjuvant imatinib has proven effective in clinical trials, it is important to consider the economic impact to health plans of introducing imatinib in accordance with its new labeled indication...
- Public health and economic impact of the 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV13) in the United StatesJaime L Rubin
i3 Innovus, 10 Cabot Road, Suite 304, Medford, MA 02155 USA
Vaccine 28:7634-43. 2010..6 billion over a 10-year period. The serotype catch-up program would prevent an additional 12,600 IPD cases and 404,000 pneumonia cases, and save an additional $737 million compared with no catch-up program...
- Impact of 13-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV13) in a pandemic similar to the 2009 H1N1 in the United StatesLisa J McGarry
OptumInsight, One Main Street, Suite 1040, Cambridge, MA 02142, USA
BMC Infect Dis 13:229. 2013....
- Economic model of a birth cohort screening program for hepatitis C virusLisa J McGarry
OptumInsight, Medford, MA 02155, USA
Hepatology 55:1344-55. 2012..Conclusion: Birth-cohort screening for HCV is likely to provide important health benefits by reducing lifetime cases of advanced liver disease and HCV-related deaths and is cost-effective at conventional willingness-to-pay thresholds...