Amy K O'Sullivan
Affiliation: Health Economics and Outcomes
- Cost estimation of cardiovascular disease events in the USAmy K O'Sullivan
i3 Innovus, Medford, Massachusetts, USA
Pharmacoeconomics 29:693-704. 2011..In this study, we developed cost prediction equations that facilitate estimation of the costs of various cardiovascular events for patients of specific demographic and clinical characteristics over varying time horizons...
- Cost-effectiveness of magnetic resonance guided focused ultrasound for the treatment of uterine fibroidsAmy K O'Sullivan
Int J Technol Assess Health Care 25:14-25. 2009..The aim of this study is to evaluate the cost-effectiveness of Magnetic Resonance Guided Focused Ultrasound (MRgFUS) compared with alternative treatments for uterine fibroids in the United States...
- Cost-effectiveness of posaconazole versus fluconazole or itraconazole in the prevention of invasive fungal infections among neutropenic patients in the United StatesAmy K O'Sullivan
i3 Innovus, Medford, MA, USA
Value Health 12:666-73. 2009..Our objective was to assess the cost-effectiveness of posaconazole versus FLU or ITRA for prevention of IFIs among neutropenic patients...
- Health care utilization & costs for cystic fibrosis patients with pulmonary infectionsAmy K O'Sullivan
i3 Innovus, Medford, MA 02155, USA
Manag Care 20:37-44. 2011..To examine patterns of health care utilization and costs among cystic fibrosis (CF) patients with pulmonary infections...
- Cost-effectiveness of posaconazole versus fluconazole for prevention of invasive fungal infections in U.S. patients with graft-versus-host diseaseAmy K O'Sullivan
Global Health Economics Research, i3 Innovus, Medford, MA, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 69:149-56. 2012..The results of a pharmacoeconomic study of the cost-effectiveness of posaconazole versus fluconazole in preventing invasive fungal infections (IFIs) in patients with graft-versus-host disease (GVHD) are reported...
- Cost effectiveness of targeted high-dose atorvastatin therapy following genotype testing in patients with acute coronary syndromeAnju Parthan
OptumInsight, One Main Street, Suite 1040, Cambridge, MA 02142, USA
Pharmacoeconomics 31:519-31. 2013..We assessed the cost effectiveness of testing for the KIF6 variant followed by targeted statin therapy (KIF6 Testing) versus not testing patients (No Test) and treating them with P40 or A80 in the USA from a payer perspective...
- Collection of health-economic data alongside clinical trials: is there a future for piggyback evaluations?Amy K O'Sullivan
Innovus Research US Inc, Medford, MA, USA
Value Health 8:67-79. 2005..The objective of this article is to discuss issues surrounding the conduct of "piggyback evaluations," in which health-economic data are collected within an otherwise typical clinical trial...