Amy K O'Sullivan
Affiliation: Health Economics and Outcomes
- Cost estimation of cardiovascular disease events in the USAmy K O'Sullivan
i3 Innovus, Medford, Massachusetts, USA
Pharmacoeconomics 29:693-704. 2011..In this study, we developed cost prediction equations that facilitate estimation of the costs of various cardiovascular events for patients of specific demographic and clinical characteristics over varying time horizons...
- Cost-effectiveness of magnetic resonance guided focused ultrasound for the treatment of uterine fibroidsAmy K O'Sullivan
Int J Technol Assess Health Care 25:14-25. 2009..The aim of this study is to evaluate the cost-effectiveness of Magnetic Resonance Guided Focused Ultrasound (MRgFUS) compared with alternative treatments for uterine fibroids in the United States...
- Cost-effectiveness of posaconazole versus fluconazole or itraconazole in the prevention of invasive fungal infections among neutropenic patients in the United StatesAmy K O'Sullivan
i3 Innovus, Medford, MA, USA
Value Health 12:666-73. 2009..Our objective was to assess the cost-effectiveness of posaconazole versus FLU or ITRA for prevention of IFIs among neutropenic patients...
- Health care utilization & costs for cystic fibrosis patients with pulmonary infectionsAmy K O'Sullivan
i3 Innovus, Medford, MA 02155, USA
Manag Care 20:37-44. 2011..To examine patterns of health care utilization and costs among cystic fibrosis (CF) patients with pulmonary infections...
- Cost-effectiveness of posaconazole versus fluconazole for prevention of invasive fungal infections in U.S. patients with graft-versus-host diseaseAmy K O'Sullivan
Global Health Economics Research, i3 Innovus, Medford, MA, USA
Am J Health Syst Pharm 69:149-56. 2012..The results of a pharmacoeconomic study of the cost-effectiveness of posaconazole versus fluconazole in preventing invasive fungal infections (IFIs) in patients with graft-versus-host disease (GVHD) are reported...
- Collection of health-economic data alongside clinical trials: is there a future for piggyback evaluations?Amy K O'Sullivan
Innovus Research US Inc, Medford, MA, USA
Value Health 8:67-79. 2005..The objective of this article is to discuss issues surrounding the conduct of "piggyback evaluations," in which health-economic data are collected within an otherwise typical clinical trial...