JAMES R HAGMAN
- Plasma cells for hire: prior experience requiredJames Hagman
Integrated Department of Immunology, K516B, National Jewish Health, 1400 Jackson Street, Denver, CO 80206, USA
Immunity 39:89-91. 2013..Here, Kometani et al. (2013) demonstrate that reduced amounts of Bach2 in antigen-experienced memory B cells control the robust production of IgG1⁺ plasma cells...
- B lymphocyte lineage specification, commitment and epigenetic control of transcription by early B cell factor 1James Hagman
Department of Immunology, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Denver, CO 80206, USA
Curr Top Microbiol Immunol 356:17-38. 2012..In this review, we highlight these current developments and explore how EBF1 functions as a tissue-specific regulator of chromatin structure at B cell-specific genes...
- The steroidogenic enzyme Cyp11a1 is essential for development of peanut-induced intestinal anaphylaxisMeiqin Wang
Division of Cell Biology, Department of Pediatrics, National Jewish Health, Denver, Colo
J Allergy Clin Immunol 132:1174-1183.e8. 2013..Cyp11a1 expression is increased in activated T cells...
- REGULATION OF B CELL DIFFERENTIATION IN VITROJames Hagman; Fiscal Year: 2001....
- Transcriptional Control and Lineage Commitment by Pax-5James Hagman; Fiscal Year: 2007..Our studies will provide important insights concerning the regulation of B cell-specific transcription and B cell development. ..