- Cost-effectiveness of Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib) vaccine introduction in the universal immunization schedule in Haryana State, India
School of Public Health, Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, India
Health Policy Plan 28:51-61. 2013
..Since childhood mortality, vaccination coverage and health service utilization vary across states, the cost-effectiveness of introducing Hib vaccine was studied in Haryana state...
- Reproductive and child health inequities in Chandigarh Union Territory of India
School of Public Health, Department of Community Medicine, Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Sector 12, Chandigarh, UT 160012, India
J Urban Health 85:291-9. 2008
..Special interventions should be undertaken on a priority basis to bridge the gaps so as to achieve millennium development goals in all population groups...
- Impact of national rural health mission on perinatal mortality in rural India
Sharad Kumar Singh
PGIMER School of Public Health, Chandigarh, India
Indian Pediatr 49:136-8. 2012
..5% ;in the rural areas of Indian states (r=0.2; 95% ;confidence interval -0.2-0.6; P=0.3). Hence, quality of care at the time of childbirth needs to be assessed...
- Effectiveness of planning and management interventions for improving age-appropriate immunization in rural India
School of Public Health, Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research PGIMER, Chandigarh, India
Bull World Health Organ 88:97-103. 2010
..To study the effectiveness of planning and management interventions for ensuring children in India are immunized at the appropriate age...
- Multi-center surveillance for pneumonia & meningitis among children (<2 yr) for Hib vaccine probe trial preparation in India
Department of Community Medicine, School of Public Health, Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, India
Indian J Med Res 131:649-58. 2010
..The preparatory study included population- based, hospital-based and carriage surveillance...
- Outcome of meningitis among children less than 2-y-old in Haryana
Sunit C Singhi
Department of Pediatrics, Advanced Pediatric Centre, Chandigarh, India
Indian J Pediatr 79:1651-3. 2012
..Microcephaly (8.6 %), seizures (6.7 %), cerebral palsy, hemiparesis and development deficit (some with hearing impairment, and language delay) were the major disabilities/neurological complications...
- Transcription repression and blocks in cell cycle progression in hypoplastic left heart syndrome
The Heart Institute for Children, Hope Children s Hospital, Oak Lawn, IL, USA
Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 294:H2268-75. 2008
..Since these factors play essential roles in heart growth and development, the abnormal expression pattern suggests that these molecules may contribute to the pathogenesis of HLHS...