Affiliation: University of Athens
- Transnipple pyramidectomy in pathological nipple discharge: an original minimal surgery technique in a series of 80 casesS Zervoudis
Technological Educational Institution of Athens, Greece
Eur J Gynaecol Oncol 28:307-9. 2007..It is concluded that transnipple pyramidectomy is a useful technique for a reliable diagnosis of pathologic nipple discharge...
- Increased levels of tumor markers in the follow-up of 400 patients with breast cancer without recurrence or metastasis: interpretation of false-positive resultsS Zervoudis
Breast Department, Lito Maternity Hospital Athens and Ioannina University, Greece
J BUON 12:487-92. 2007..To analyze, study and interpret the increased levels of tumor markers in breast cancer patients without recurrence or metastasis...
- Nipple discharge screeningStefanos Zervoudis
LITO Hospital, Department of Mastology, Athens, Greece and Technological Educational Institution of Athens, Athens, Greece and Universiry of Ioannina, Department of Obstetrics Gynecology, Breast Unit, Ioannina, Greece
Womens Health (Lond Engl) 6:135-51. 2010....
- Tomosynthesis improves breast cancer detection: our experienceS Zervoudis
Breast Department, Rea and Leto Hospital, Athens, Greece
Eur J Gynaecol Oncol 35:666-9. 2014..The purpose of this article was to assess the positive predictive value (PPV) of breast cancer with BT versus full-field digital mammography (FFDM) and the assessment of detec- tion of both techniques in the present series...
- Endometrium and ovarian cancer synchronous to endometriosis--a retrospective study of our experience of 7 yearsIoannis Grammatikakis
Lito Maternity Hospital, Department of Gynecology 7 13 Mouson Street, 11524, Paleo Psychiko, Greece
J Med Life 3:76-9. 2010..The objective of this study is to explore the epidemiology of synchronous neoplasms (SPN) in women with severe endometriosis...
- Sentinel lymph node detection by intranipple injection of patent blue dye in breast cancer: a preliminary report of a feasibility studyS Zervoudis
Breast Unit, Lito and Rea Maternity Hospital, Athens, Greece
Eur J Gynaecol Oncol 33:304-5. 2012..Our data support the feasibility of SLN detection by our technique, with a high rate of SLN identification, which could be used in clinical practice as an alternative to the peri-areolar approach...
- Primary atypical carcinoid of the breast: a case report and brief overview of evidenceIordanis Navrozoglou
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical School, University of Ioannina, Greece
World J Surg Oncol 9:52. 2011..A multi-centric approach is needed in order to gather enough data to confidently support a certain management plan for these patients...
- Complementary treatment with oral pidotimod plus vitamin C after laser vaporization for female genital warts: a prospective studyS Zervoudis
Technol Educational Institution of Athens, Athens, Greece
J Med Life 3:286-8. 2010..S.). Despite the non-significant difference, this complementary treatment seems to have some efficiency...
- Ischemic colitis in postmenopausal women taking hormone replacement therapyS Zervoudis
Department of Gynaecology, Lito Hospital and ATEI Technological University of Athens, Athens, Greece
Gynecol Endocrinol 24:257-60. 2008..On this basis, we aimed to evaluate a group of postmenopausal women who presented with ischemic colitis after taking hormone replacement therapy (HRT) for the last several months...
- The use of computed tomography in radiotherapy treatment planning for breast cancer. How does conventional radiotherapy planning compare with virtual?O Bauduceau
Department of Radiation Oncology, du Val de Grace hospital, Paris, France
J BUON 13:245-51. 2008..To compare, in terms of ballistics and dosimetry, a conventional and a virtual simulation in 14 patients without changing the set-up...
- Breast cancer during pregnancy: a mini-reviewI Navrozoglou
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Faculty of Medicine, University Hospital of Ioannina, 45100 Ioannina, Greece
Eur J Surg Oncol 34:837-43. 2008..However, no evidence exists concerning the management of this condition...
- Topical superoxide dismutase reduces post-irradiation breast cancer fibrosisF Campana
Department of Radiotherapy, Institute Curie, Paris, France
J Cell Mol Med 8:109-16. 2004..Treatment was well tolerated except for one case of local allergic reaction, and no important side effects. Molecular mechanisms involved are discussed. Further studies are running to confirm and explain these results...