Athina C Tsili
Affiliation: University of Athens
- Tsili A, Tsampoulas C, Charisiadi A, Kalef Ezra J, Dousias V, Paraskevaidis E, et al. Adnexal masses: accuracy of detection and differentiation with multidetector computed tomography. Gynecol Oncol. 2008;110:22-31 pubmed publisher..The aim of our study was to evaluate the accuracy of multidetector computed tomography (MDCT) on a 16-row CT scanner in the detection and differentiation of adnexal masses...
- Tsili A, Tsampoulas C, Giannakis D, Papastefanaki M, Tsiriopoulos I, Sofikitis N, et al. Case report. Tuberculous epididymo-orchitis: MRI findings. Br J Radiol. 2008;81:e166-9 pubmed publisher..Urine cultures obtained from a percutaneous left nephrostomy were positive for tuberculous bacilli, and the patient was placed on anti-tuberculous treatment...
- Tsili A, Argyropoulou M, Giannakis D, Sofikitis N, Tsampoulas K. MRI in the characterization and local staging of testicular neoplasms. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2010;194:682-9 pubmed publisher..The purpose of this study was to assess the role of MRI in the preoperative characterization and local staging of testicular neoplasms...
- Tsili A, Argyropoulou M, Giannakis D, Tsampalas S, Sofikitis N, Tsampoulas K. Diffusion-weighted MR imaging of normal and abnormal scrotum: preliminary results. Asian J Androl. 2012;14:649-54 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that DW MR imaging and ADC values may provide valuable information in the diagnosis and characterization of scrotal diseases...
- Tsili A, Ntorkou A, Astrakas L, Xydis V, Tsampalas S, Sofikitis N, et al. Diffusion-weighted magnetic resonance imaging in the characterization of testicular germ cell neoplasms: Effect of ROI methods on apparent diffusion coefficient values and interobserver variability. Eur J Radiol. 2017;89:1-6 pubmed publisher..Multiple, small round ROIs and round ROI proved the more accurate methods for ADC measurement in the characterization of TGCNs and in the differentiation between seminomas and NSGCNs, respectively. ..
- Tsili A, Bertolotto M, Turgut A, Dogra V, Freeman S, Rocher L, et al. MRI of the scrotum: Recommendations of the ESUR Scrotal and Penile Imaging Working Group. Eur Radiol. 2018;28:31-43 pubmed publisher..Imaging acquisition protocols and clinical indications are provided. • MRI is becoming established as a worthwhile second-line diagnostic tool for scrotal pathology. ..
- Tsili A, Ntorkou A, Astrakas L, Boukali E, Giannakis D, Maliakas V, et al. Magnetic resonance diffusion tensor imaging of the testis: Preliminary observations. Eur J Radiol. 2017;95:265-270 pubmed publisher..Both ADC and FA significantly differ between testicular lesions and normal testis, although FA did not show an incremental diagnostic value compared to ADC in lesion differentiation. ..