Nikolaos S Thomaidis
Affiliation: University of Athens
- Dasenaki M, Bletsou A, Hanafi A, Thomaidis N. Liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometric methods for the determination of spinosad, thiacloprid and pyridalyl in spring onions and estimation of their pre-harvest interval values. Food Chem. 2016;213:395-401 pubmed publisher..2days and for pyridalyl 4.4days. Furthermore, the calculated PHI values, according to the maximum residue levels set by the EU, were 0days for spinosad, 9.8days for thiacloprid and 39.4days for pyridalyl. ..
- Logotheti M, Theochari K, Kostakis M, Pasias I, Thomaidis N. Development and validation of a HILIC-UV method for the determination of nucleotides in fish samples. Food Chem. 2018;248:70-77 pubmed publisher..The method was applied in frozen sea bream samples stored at 0-4?°C. The Ki-, G-, H- and F values were calculated for the estimation of the level of fish freshness. ..
- Borova V, Gago Ferrero P, Pistos C, Thomaidis N. Multi-residue determination of 10 selected new psychoactive substances in wastewater samples by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. Talanta. 2015;144:592-603 pubmed publisher..CP47,497 was the most ubiquitous and abundant compound, showing concentrations up to 634 ng/L in some cases. ..
- Moukas A, Thomaidis N, Calokerinos A. Novel determination of polychlorinated naphthalenes in water by liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry with atmospheric pressure photoionization. Anal Bioanal Chem. 2016;408:191-201 pubmed publisher..Method LoQs ranged from 29 ng L(-1), for PCN 73, to 63 ng L(-1), for PCN 54, and the recoveries ranged from 97 to 99%, for all congeners. This is the first LC-APPI-MS/MS method for the determination of PCNs in water samples. ..
- Alygizakis N, Gago Ferrero P, Borova V, Pavlidou A, Hatzianestis I, Thomaidis N. Occurrence and spatial distribution of 158 pharmaceuticals, drugs of abuse and related metabolites in offshore seawater. Sci Total Environ. 2016;541:1097-1105 pubmed publisher..he concentrations of some compounds varied significantly with depth suggesting that currents play an important role in the dilution of the target compounds. ..
- Dasenaki M, Thomaidis N. Multi-residue determination of 115 veterinary drugs and pharmaceutical residues in milk powder, butter, fish tissue and eggs using liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. Anal Chim Acta. 2015;880:103-21 pubmed publisher..The evaluated method provides reliable screening, quantification, and identification of 115 veterinary drug and pharmaceutical residues in foods of animal origin and has been successfully applied in real samples. ..
- Christophoridis C, Nika M, Aalizadeh R, Thomaidis N. Ozonation of ranitidine: Effect of experimental parameters and identification of transformation products. Sci Total Environ. 2016;557-558:170-82 pubmed publisher..Retention time prediction was used as a supporting tool for the identification of TPs and results were in accordance with the experimental ones in both RP and HILIC. ..
- Psoma A, Pasias I, Rousis N, Barkonikos K, Thomaidis N. Development, validation and accreditation of a method for the determination of Pb, Cd, Cu and As in seafood and fish feed samples. Food Chem. 2014;151:72-8 pubmed publisher..The annual and seasonal variation of the elemental content and correlation among the elemental content in fish feeds and the respective fish samples were also accomplished. ..
- Rousis N, Thomaidis N. Reduction of interferences in the determination of lanthanides, actinides and transition metals by an octopole collision/reaction cell inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometer - Application to the analysis of Chios mastic. Talanta. 2017;175:69-76 pubmed publisher..The limits of detection were 0.07ngg-1 (Dy, Th) - 1.4ngg-1 (Ce). ..
- Kalogiouri N, Aalizadeh R, Thomaidis N. Investigating the organic and conventional production type of olive oil with target and suspect screening by LC-QTOF-MS, a novel semi-quantification method using chemical similarity and advanced chemometrics. Anal Bioanal Chem. 2017;409:5413-5426 pubmed publisher..Graphical abstract Investigation of the organic and conventional production type of olive oil by LC-QTOF-MS. ..
- Hanafi A, Dasenaki M, Bletsou A, Thomaidis N. Dissipation rate study and pre-harvest intervals calculation of imidacloprid and oxamyl in exported Egyptian green beans and chili peppers after pestigation treatment. Food Chem. 2018;240:1047-1054 pubmed publisher..9 and 0.67?g/kg, respectively. No PHI of imidacloprid is required, while for oxamyl it was found that still after 21days, its residues' concentration on both crops was significantly higher than the maximum residue limit. ..
- Stoikou V, Andrianos V, Stasinos S, Kostakis M, Attiti S, Thomaidis N, et al. ?etal Uptake by Sunflower (Helianthus annuus) Irrigated with Water Polluted with Chromium and Nickel. Foods. 2017;6: pubmed publisher..Following European Food Safety Authority recommendations, the obtained oil was evaluated as safe for consumption, therefore, sunflower cultivation could be a valid bioremediation solution for the Asopos and Messapia regions. ..
- Gracia Lor E, Castiglioni S, Bade R, Been F, Castrignanò E, Covaci A, et al. Measuring biomarkers in wastewater as a new source of epidemiological information: Current state and future perspectives. Environ Int. 2017;99:131-150 pubmed publisher..e. metabolism and urinary excretion profile) has been reviewed. Finally, several needs and recommendations for future research are proposed. ..
- Kalogiouri N, Alygizakis N, Aalizadeh R, Thomaidis N. Olive oil authenticity studies by target and nontarget LC-QTOF-MS combined with advanced chemometric techniques. Anal Bioanal Chem. 2016;408:7955-7970 pubmed
- Beretsou V, Psoma A, Gago Ferrero P, Aalizadeh R, Fenner K, Thomaidis N. Identification of biotransformation products of citalopram formed in activated sludge. Water Res. 2016;103:205-214 pubmed publisher..Finally, the potential ecotoxicological risk posed by CTR and its TPs to different trophic levels of aquatic organisms was evaluated by means of risk quotients. ..
- Dasenaki M, Michali C, Thomaidis N. Analysis of 76 veterinary pharmaceuticals from 13 classes including aminoglycosides in bovine muscle by hydrophilic interaction liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. J Chromatogr A. 2016;1452:67-80 pubmed publisher..Recoveries varied from 37.4% (bromhexine) to 106% (kanamycin) in the lowest validation level and 82% of the compounds showed recovery >70%. Detection capability (CC?) varied from 2.4 (salinomycin) to 1302 (apramycin) ?gkg(-1). ..
- Nika M, Bletsou A, Koumaki E, Noutsopoulos C, Mamais D, Stasinakis A, et al. Chlorination of benzothiazoles and benzotriazoles and transformation products identification by LC-HR-MS/MS. J Hazard Mater. 2017;323:400-413 pubmed publisher..The proposed chlorinated TPs were proven to be more toxic than their parent compounds. ..