Affiliation: University of Athens
- An update on predeposit autologous blood donation and transfusion in EuropeC Politis
3rd Regional Blood Transfusion Centre, G Gennimatas General Hospital, Athens, Greece
Vox Sang 87:105-8. 2004..The aim of this study was to update previous data on the practice of autologous blood transfusion in Europe...
- Quality and safety of fresh-frozen plasma inactivated and leucoreduced with the Theraflex methylene blue system including the Blueflex filter: 5 years' experienceC Politis
3rd Regional Blood Transfusion Centre, General Hospital G Gennimatas, Athens, Greece
Vox Sang 92:319-26. 2007..The objective of this paper is to present 5 years' experience of pathogen inactivation of fresh-frozen plasma with the methylene blue system in a blood centre in Athens...
- Autologous blood donation and transfusion in EuropeC Politis
3rd Regional Blood Transfusion Centre, G Yennimatas General Hospital, Athens, Greece
Vox Sang 81:119-23. 2001..The aim of this study was to record practices in autologous blood transfusion in Europe in 1997...
- Searching for West Nile virus (WNV) in GreeceM N Kantzanou
National Retrovirus Reference Center, Department of Hygiene and Epidemiology, Athens University Medical School, Athens, Greece
Transfus Med 20:113-7. 2010..None of 115 CSF and 9590 blood donor samples was found positive according to our testing algorithms. Despite the presence of WNV in Balkan countries, WNV has not reached significant levels in Greece...
- Prevalence of human T-cell lymphotropic virus-I/II-indeterminate reactivities in a Greek blood bank populationP M Tseliou
Transfus Med 14:253-4. 2004
- Implementation of donor screening for infectious agents transmitted by blood by nucleic acid technology: update to 2003J Coste
EFS Pyrénées Méditerranée Laboratoire de R and D, F 34000 Montpellier, France
Vox Sang 88:289-303. 2005
- Prevention and diagnosis of delayed haemolytic transfusion reactionsC P Engelfriet
Sanguin Research and Sanquin Diagnostic Services, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Vox Sang 91:353-68. 2006