Maria G Papadakaki
Affiliation: University of Athens
- Irrational prescribing of over-the-counter (OTC) medicines in general practice: testing the feasibility of an educational intervention among physicians in five European countriesChristos Lionis
Clinic of Social and Family Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Crete, Voutes, PO Box 2208, Heraklion, P, C, 71003, Greece
BMC Fam Pract 15:34. 2014..In light of these findings, a feasibility study has been designed to explore the acceptance of a pilot educational intervention targeting physicians in general practice in various settings in the Mediterranean Europe region...
- REsearch into implementation STrategies to support patients of different ORigins and language background in a variety of European primary care settings (RESTORE): study protocolAnne MacFarlane
Graduate Entry Medical School, University of Limerick, Limerick, Ireland
Implement Sci 7:111. 2012....
- Measuring the effectiveness of an intensive IPV training program offered to Greek general practitioners and residents of general practiceMaria Papadakaki
Clinic of Social and Family Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Crete, Voutes, P, C, Heraklion, 71003, Greece
BMC Med Educ 13:46. 2013....
- Defining physicians' readiness to screen and manage intimate partner violence in Greek primary care settingsMaria Papadakaki
Clinic of Social and Family Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Crete, Heraklion, Greece
Eval Health Prof 35:199-220. 2012..70). The tool was found appropriate to facilitate the identification of competence deficits and the evaluation of training initiatives...
- Measuring the burden of herpes zoster and post herpetic neuralgia within primary care in rural Crete, GreeceChristos D Lionis
Department of Social Medicine, Clinic of Social and Family Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of Crete, PO Box 2208, Postal Code 71003, Greece
BMC Fam Pract 12:136. 2011..The objective of the current study was to assess the burden of HZ and post herpetic neuralgia (PHN) within rural general practices in Crete, Greece...