- Cyberbullying: a review of the literature on harassment through the Internet and other electronic meansStavros P Kiriakidis
Department of Educational and Social Policy, University of Macedonia, Thessaloniki, Greece
Fam Community Health 33:82-93. 2010..Finally, possible legal solutions deriving from both criminal and civil law are presented...
- Bullying and suicide attempts among adolescents kept in custodyStavros P Kiriakidis
University of Macedonia, Department of Social and Educational Policy, Greece
Crisis 29:216-8. 2008..Compared to those who were not bullied, offenders who were bullied in custody were 9.22 times more likely to attempt suicide. The implications these findings for reducing bullying in penal settings are discussed...
- Chronic adolescents and young offenders: an overview of research findingsStavros P Kiriakidis
University of Patras, Patras, Greece
Epidemiol Psichiatr Soc 16:238-50. 2007..The present paper is an overview of studies examining chronic, persistent offending and recidivism in adolescents and young offenders...
- Perceived parental care and supervision: relations with cognitive representations of future offending in a sample of young offendersStavros P Kiriakidis
University of Stirling, UK and University of the Aegean, Greece
Int J Offender Ther Comp Criminol 50:187-203. 2006..Any effects of parental variables on behavioural intentions were mediated by the young offenders' attitudes toward offending...
- Moral disengagement: relation to delinquency and independence from indices of social dysfunctionStavros P Kiriakidis
University of Thessaly, Athens, Greece
Int J Offender Ther Comp Criminol 52:571-83. 2008....