Affiliation: Technological Educational
- Relation of smoking, physical activity and living residence to body fat and fat distribution in elderly men in GreeceSousana K Papadopoulou
Department of Nutrition and Dietetics, Technological Educational Institution of Thessaloniki, Greece
Int J Food Sci Nutr 56:561-6. 2005..Intervention programs aiming to yield information about changing the various modifiable risk factors in the elderly are needed...
- Energy intake, diet composition, energy expenditure, and body fatness of adolescents in northern GreeceMaria Hassapidou
Department of Nutrition and Dietetics, Technological Educational Institution of Thessaloniki, PO Box 14561, 54101 Thessaloniki, Greece
Obesity (Silver Spring) 14:855-62. 2006..The purpose of this study was to examine energy intake, energy expenditure, diet composition, and obesity of adolescents in Northern Greece...
- Sociodemographic, ethnic and dietary factors associated with childhood obesity in Thessaloniki, Northern GreeceMaria Hassapidou
Department of Nutrition and Dietetics Technological Educational Institution of Thessaloniki, Greece
Hormones (Athens) 8:53-9. 2009..To investigate sociodemographic, ethnic and dietary factors associated with the development of childhood obesity...
- Marital status and educational level associated to obesity in Greek adults: data from the National Epidemiological SurveyThemistoklis Tzotzas
Hellenic Medical Association for Obesity HMAO, Athens, Greece
BMC Public Health 10:732. 2010....
- Changes in body weight, body composition and cardiovascular risk factors after long-term nutritional intervention in patients with severe mental illness: an observational studyMaria Hassapidou
Department of Nutrition and Dietetics, School of Food Technology and Nutrition, Technological Educational Institute of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece
BMC Psychiatry 11:31. 2011..This study aimed to investigate the effects of a long term nutritional intervention on body weight, body fat and cardiovascular risk factors in a large number of patients with SMI...
- The protective role of the Mediterranean diet on the prevalence of metabolic syndrome in a population of Greek obese subjectsKonstantinos Paletas
Metabolic Diseases Unit, Second Medical Department, Aristotle University, Thessaloniki, Greece
J Am Coll Nutr 29:41-5. 2010..Previous reports have documented an association of reduced physical activity and abstinence from the traditional Mediterranean diet (MD) with increased mortality rate and prevalence of obesity in a population of Greek subjects...
- Association of physical activity and sedentary lifestyle patterns with obesity and cardiometabolic comorbidities in Greek adults: Data from the National Epidemiological SurveyMaria Hassapidou
Hellenic Medical Association for Obesity HMAO, Athens, Department of Nutrition and Dietetics, ATEI, Thessaloniki, Greece
Hormones (Athens) 12:265-74. 2013....