Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: Hellenic Pasteur Institute
- ER targeting and retention of the HCV NS4B protein relies on the concerted action of multiple structural features including its transmembrane domainsHaralabia Boleti
Molecular Virology Laboratory, Department of Microbiology, Institut Pasteur Hellenique, Athens, Greece
Mol Membr Biol 27:45-62. 2010..In conclusion, HCV NS4B targeting and retention in the ER results from the concerted action of several NS4B structural elements...
- Expression studies of the HCV-1a core+1 open reading frame in mammalian cellsNiki Vassilaki
Molecular Virology Laboratory, Hellenic Pasteur Institute, 127 Vas Sofias Avenue, 11521 Athens, Greece
Virus Res 133:123-35. 2008..Furthermore, translation of core+1 ORF is not significantly affected by the presence of the HCV IRES element. The core+1/S-GFP protein is cytoplasmic and exhibits an ER distribution similar to that of the core+1/F-GFP protein...
- Leishmania donovani Ran-GTPase interacts at the nuclear rim with linker histone H1Despina Smirlis
Laboratory of Molecular Parasitology, Department of Microbiology, Hellenic Pasteur Institute, 127 Bas Sofias Ave, 11521 Athens, Greece
Biochem J 424:367-74. 2009..Interaction of Ran with the leishmanial linker histone H1 (LeishH1) suggests that this association maybe involved in modulation of pathways other than those documented for the metazoan Ran-core histone association...
- Eisosome distribution and localization in the meiotic progeny of Aspergillus nidulansAlexandros Athanasopoulos
Institute of Biosciences and Applications, Microbial Molecular Genetics Laboratory, National Center for Scientific Research, Demokritos NCSRD, Athens, Greece
Fungal Genet Biol 53:84-96. 2013....
- Expression studies of the core+1 protein of the hepatitis C virus 1a in mammalian cells. The influence of the core protein and proteasomes on the intracellular levels of core+1Niki Vassilaki
Molecular Virology Laboratory, Hellenic Pasteur Institute, Athens, Greece
FEBS J 274:4057-74. 2007....