- Working-delayed memory difference detects mild cognitive impairment without being affected by age and educationAlexandra Economou
The University of Athens, Greece
J Clin Exp Neuropsychol 28:528-35. 2006..Our preliminary conclusions, pending replication of the findings with a larger sample, are that working-delayed memory difference was sensitive to early memory decline without being affected by age and education...
- Olfactory identification in elderly Greek people in relation to memory and attention measuresAlexandra Economou
Department of Psychology, School of Philosophy, The University of Athens, Panepistimiopolis, Athens, Greece
Arch Gerontol Geriatr 37:119-30. 2003..The study shows that olfactory identification is associated with verbal memory in nondemented individuals after accounting for demographic variables...
- Nonepisodic memory deficits in amnestic MCIAlexandra Economou
Department of Psychology, School of Philosophy, University of Athens, Athens, Greece
Cogn Behav Neurol 20:99-106. 2007....
- Memory score discrepancies by healthy middle-aged and older individuals: the contributions of age and educationAlexandra Economou
University of Athens, Department of Psychology, School of Philosophy, The University of Athens, Athens, Greece
J Int Neuropsychol Soc 15:963-72. 2009..Delayed recall-working memory discrepancy is relatively stable with age and education and may be a useful index of the onset of memory pathology across different ages and levels of education...
- A selective memory deficit caused by autoimmune encephalopathy associated with Hashimoto thyroiditisChristos Koros
Cognitive Neurology Extrapyramidal Disorders Unit, 1st University Department of Neurology, Eginition Hospital, Medical School, University of Athens, Athens, Greece
Cogn Behav Neurol 25:144-8. 2012..This presentation can be missed or mistaken for depression, but can be diagnosed with a detailed neuropsychological evaluation...
- Patterns of cognitive and fine motor deficits in a case of Dandy-Walker continuumAlexandra Economou
Department of Psychology, University of Athens, Athens, Greece
J Child Neurol 27:930-7. 2012..The case extends our knowledge of the phenotypes associated with cerebellar hypoplasia and its relation to fine motor and articulatory control...