Affiliation: City Liberal Studies
- Prevalence and influences on self-reported smoking among adolescents with mild learning disabilities, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, and their typically developing peersEfronsini Kalyva
City Liberal Studies, Affiliated Institution of the University of Sheffield, 24 Proxenou Koromila Street, Thessaloniki, Greece
J Intellect Disabil 11:267-79. 2007..Findings are discussed and suggestions are made for further research...
- Can social stories enhance the interpersonal conflict resolution skills of children with LD?Efrosini Kalyva
City Liberal Studies, Thessaloniki, Greece
Res Dev Disabil 30:192-202. 2009....
- Comparison of eating attitudes between adolescent girls with and without Asperger syndrome: daughters' and mothers' reportsEfrosini Kalyva
Department of Psychology, City Liberal Studies, Affiliated Institution of the University of Sheffield, 24 Proxenou Koromila Street, 546 22, Thessaloniki, Greece
J Autism Dev Disord 39:480-6. 2009..Moreover, it was found that although the agreement between mothers' and daughter's reports is very satisfactory, mothers of girls with AS report statistically less eating-disordered behaviors than their daughters...
- Multirater congruence on the social skills assessment of children with asperger syndrome: self, mother, father, and teacher ratingsEfrosini Kalyva
Department of Psychology, City College, 24 Proxenou Koromila Street, 546 22 Thessaloniki, Greece
J Autism Dev Disord 40:1202-8. 2010..The level of agreement between raters varied significantly, suggesting that social skills are best studied with multiple informants...
- Health-related quality of life (HRQoL) of children with type 1 diabetes mellitus (T1DM): self and parental perceptionsEfrosini Kalyva
Department of Psychology, City College, 24 Proxenou Koromila Street, Thessaloniki, Greece
Pediatr Diabetes 12:34-40. 2011..The findings have implications for designing effective therapeutic interventions aimed at improving the HRQoL of children and adolescents with T1DM...