- Laparoscopic resection of duodenal diverticulum. A case reportFlorin Graur
3rd Surgical Clinic, Cluj Napoca, Romania
Rom J Gastroenterol 14:405-8. 2005..The patient was discharged in the fifth postoperative day after a normal course. The follow-up evaluation was normal...
- [Radiofrequency ablation of liver tumors: technique and preliminary results]F Graur
Clinica Chirurgie III, Cluj Napoca, Romania
Chirurgia (Bucur) 101:159-67. 2006..5% (4 cases). We presented the technique of radiofrequency ablation applied for liver tumors and our experience because it is less known and used in our country and there is a tendency to treat liver tumors by this mean...
- [Left laparoscopic lobectomy]F Graur
Clinica Chirurgie III, UMF Cluj Napoca, Romania
Chirurgia (Bucur) 104:611-6. 2009..Lately we assist to an increase of hepatic cancer incidence, primary or secondary; therefore we consider necessary the development of hepatic laparoscopic surgical techniques...
- [Coumarin-induced necrosis--a rare complication of oral anticoagulant therapy]F Graur
Clinica Chirurgie III Cluj Napoca
Chirurgia (Bucur) 105:559-62. 2010..We report the case of a 55-year-old female who presented with coumarin-induced skin necrosis affecting the right breast and the right deltoid area...
- In situ thermal ablation of focal liver neoplasms, with a special emphasis on the intraoperative ultrasound-guided radio frequency ablation methodHoratiu Branda
3rd Medical Clinic, University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Str Croitorilor no 19 21, 3400 Cluj Napoca, Romania
Rom J Gastroenterol 12:57-64. 2003..It is the goal of these techniques together with the continuous improvement in technology and increasing clinical experience, to become the treatment of choice for limited liver tumours, challenging surgical resection..