- Bedaquiline for the treatment of pulmonary, multidrug-resistant tuberculosis in adultsJ Gras
Drugs Today (Barc) 49:353-61. 2013..Bedaquiline was generally safe and well tolerated. At the end of 2012, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved bedaquiline (Sirturo®) as part of a combination therapy to treat adults with multidrug-resistant TB. ..
- Ingenol mebutate: a new option for actinic keratosis treatmentJ Gras
Drugs Today (Barc) 49:15-22. 2013..e., erythema, flaking/scaling and crusting, were transient, and resolved spontaneously without sequelae. Adherence to the therapy can be facilitated by the short duration of the treatment...
- Semuloparin for the prevention of venous thromboembolic events in cancer patientsJ Gras
Drugs Today (Barc) 48:451-7. 2012....
- Mirabegron for the treatment of overactive bladderJ Gras
Drugs Today (Barc) 48:25-32. 2012..Mirabegron may be an alternative in patients with OAB who are poor responders to antimuscarinic agents or intolerant of their adverse effects...
- Icatibant for hereditary angioedemaJordi Gras
Drugs Today (Barc) 45:855-64. 2009..Icatibant is a new, safe and effective treatment for acute attacks of HAE...
- Edoxaban for the prevention of thromboembolic events after surgeryJ Gras
Drugs Today (Barc) 47:753-61. 2011..Edoxaban is safe and well tolerated, with predictable pharmacokinetics (low intersubject variability and low protein binding), suggesting that coagulation monitoring may not be required...