- Sexual activity, sexual disorders and associated help-seeking behavior among mature adults in five Anglophone countries from the Global Survey of Sexual Attitudes and Behaviors (GSSAB)
Department of Epidemiology and Medical Informatics, Institute of Biomedical Technologies, National Research Council, Milan, Italy
J Sex Marital Ther 32:331-42. 2006
..Further investigation is required to determine whether national differences in the prevalence of sexual dysfunctions are due to genetic predisposition, health factors, cultural perception or socioeconomic situation...
- Duration of action of sildenafil citrate in men with erectile dysfunction
Department of Urology, Southmead Hospital, Westbury on Trym, Bristol, UK
J Sex Med 1:179-84. 2004
..However, its duration of action has not been thoroughly investigated. Practical knowledge of the time window available for sexual intercourse would be valuable for couples planning sexual activity...
- Sexual behavior and sexual dysfunctions after age 40: the global study of sexual attitudes and behaviors
Department of Epidemiology, Institute of Biomedical Technologies, National Research Council, Milan, Italy
Urology 64:991-7. 2004
..Increasing life expectancy has been accompanied by improvements in the health of the middle-aged and elderly, but little is known about how this has affected their sexual experience...
- Prevalence of sexual problems and related help-seeking behaviors among mature adults in Brazil: data from the global study of sexual attitudes and behaviors
Edson Duarte Moreira Junior
Centro de Pesquisa Gonçalo Moniz, Fundacao Oswaldo Cruz, Bahia, Brazil
Sao Paulo Med J 123:234-41. 2005
..The objective was to study sexual activity, prevalence of sexual problems and related help-seeking behaviors among middle-aged and older men and women in Brazil...
- Sexual activity, prevalence of sexual problems, and associated help-seeking patterns in men and women aged 40-80 years in Korea: data from the Global Study of Sexual Attitudes and Behaviors (GSSAB)
Edson D Moreira
Unit of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Oswald Cruz Foundation, Bahia, Brazil
J Sex Med 3:201-11. 2006
..Although there is considerable interest in the prevalence and impact of sexual problems worldwide, to date only male erectile dysfunction has been studied systematically in Asian countries...
- A cross-national study of subjective sexual well-being among older women and men: findings from the Global Study of Sexual Attitudes and Behaviors
Edward O Laumann
Department of Sociology, University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois 60637, USA
Arch Sex Behav 35:145-61. 2006
..Despite this cultural variation, the predictors of subjective sexual well-being were found to be largely consistent across world regions...
- Sexual behaviour, sexual dysfunctions and related help seeking patterns in middle-aged and elderly Europeans: the global study of sexual attitudes and behaviors
Department of Epidemiology and Medical Informatics, Institute of Biomedical Technologies, National Research Council, Via Fratelli Cervi 93, 20090, Segrate MI, Milan, Italy
World J Urol 24:423-8. 2006
..Sexual activity is widespread among adult middle-aged and elderly people, but many experience sexual dysfunctions and few seek medical care...
- Sexual problems and help-seeking behaviour in adults in the United Kingdom and continental Europe
Edson D Moreira
Gonçalo Moniz Research Center, Oswaldo Cruz Foundation, Salvador, Brazil
BJU Int 101:1005-11. 2008
..To study sexual activity, the prevalence of sexual dysfunction, and related help-seeking behaviour patterns among middle-aged and older people in the UK and Europe...