B R Winkelmann
- Genomics and large scale phenotypic databasesB R Winkelmann
Heart Centre Ludwigshafen, Cardiovascular Molecular Genetics Laboratory, Bremser Str 79, Ludwigshafen, D 67063, Germany
Pharmacogenomics 2:3-5. 2001....
- Rationale and design of the LURIC study--a resource for functional genomics, pharmacogenomics and long-term prognosis of cardiovascular diseaseB R Winkelmann
Medical Clinic B, Ludwigshafen Heart Centre, Cardiovascular Molecular Genetics Laboratory, Bremser Str 79, Ludwigshafen D 67063, Germany
Pharmacogenomics 2:S1-73. 2001..Long-term follow-up on clinical events will allow us to study the prognostic importance of common genetic variants (polymorphisms) and plasma biomarkers...
- Cigarette smoking is independently associated with markers of endothelial dysfunction and hyperinsulinaemia in nondiabetic individuals with coronary artery diseaseB R Winkelmann
Kooperationseinheit Pharmakogenomik Angewandte Genomforschung, Universitatsklinikum Heidelberg, Germany
Curr Med Res Opin 17:132-41. 2001..However, the role of hyperinsulinemia, a marker of insulin resistance, as a risk factor for atherosclerosis remains to be clarified...
- Pharmacogenomics--10 years of progress: a cardiovascular perspectiveBernhard R Winkelmann
Johann Wolfgang Goethe University, Frankfurt, ClinPhenomics GmbH and Kardiologie Frankfurt Sachsenhausen, Frankfurt, Germany
Pharmacogenomics 11:613-6. 2010....
- Coagulation factor XII (FXII) activity, activated FXII, distribution of FXII C46T gene polymorphism and coronary riskJ Bach
Institute of Hemostaseology and Transfusion Medicine, Academic City Hospital, Ludwigshafen, Germany
J Thromb Haemost 6:291-6. 2008..Whether factor XII (FXII) activity, its 46C>T polymorphism and activated FXII (FXIIa) are associated with coronary heart disease (CHD) remains to be determined...
- Prospective cross-sectional study of haemostatic factors in patients with and without coronary artery diseaseR Zahn
Department of Cardiology, Herzzentrum Ludwigshafen, Ludwigshafen, Germany
Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis 13:81-7. 2002..This association was significant only for men. It may indicate a contribution of the APC resistance to the development of CAD, which has to be proven by the follow-up...