- [Quantitative assessment of therapy related effects after breast conserving therapy with dynamic MRI of the breast]A Wersebe
Abteilung für Radiologische Diagnostik, Universitatsklinikum Tubingen, Germany
Rofo 173:1109-17. 2001..To quantify therapy related effects after breast conservation therapy (BCT) with dynamic MRI of the breast...
- Diagnostic potential of targeted electrical impedance scanning in classifying suspicious breast lesionsAnnika Wersebe
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, University Hospital Tuebingen, Germany
Invest Radiol 37:65-72. 2002..To evaluate the potential of targeted electrical impedance scanning (EIS) for classifying suspicious breast lesions...
- Comparison of Gadolinium-BOPTA and Ferucarbotran-enhanced three-dimensional T1-weighted dynamic liver magnetic resonance imaging in the same patientAnnika Wersebe
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, University Hospital Tubingen, Germany
Invest Radiol 41:264-71. 2006..We sought to compare signal changes using Ferucarbotran and gadobenate dimeglumine (Gd-BOPTA) in dynamic 3D T1-weighted (T1w) GRE imaging of the liver...
- The effects of paclitaxel on the three phases of restenosis: smooth muscle cell proliferation, migration, and matrix formation: an in vitro studyJakub Wiskirchen
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, University Hospital Tubingen, Hoppe Seyler Str 3, 72076 Tubingen, Germany
Invest Radiol 39:565-71. 2004..We sought to evaluate the growth-modulating potential of paclitaxel on cultured human arterial smooth muscle cells depending on the administered dose...
- Radiopacity of current endovascular stents: evaluation in a multiple reader phantom studyJakub Wiskirchen
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, University of Tubingen, Germany
J Vasc Interv Radiol 15:843-52. 2004..To evaluate the radiopacity of endovascular stents based on the fluoroscopy mode in a phantom of the human pelvis...