Julia A Weiler
- Illusory contrast-induced shifts in binocular visual direction bias saccadic eye movements toward the perceived target positionJulia A Weiler
School of Optometry, University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720 2020, USA
J Vis 7:3.1-18. 2007..The oculomotor system, however, was close to following linear summation...
- Aging affects acquisition and reversal of reward-based associative learningJulia A Weiler
Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience, Department of Neuropsychology, Ruhr University of Bochum, 44780 Bochum, Germany
Learn Mem 15:190-7. 2008..Acquired equivalence learning, which requires generalization across stimuli and transfer of learned contingencies to new stimuli, was mildly impaired in older subjects...
- [Mental time travel - the neurocognitive basis of future thinking]Julia A Weiler
Institut für Kognitive Neurowissenschaft, Abteilung Neuropsychologie, Ruhr Universitat Bochum, Germany
Fortschr Neurol Psychiatr 76:539-48. 2008..These findings yielded different hypotheses concerning the function and evolutional significance of the mental time travel network, which will also be addressed...
- Foreseeing the future: occurrence probability of imagined future events modulates hippocampal activationJulia A Weiler
Department of Neuropsychology, Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience, Ruhr University Bochum, Bochum, Germany
Hippocampus 20:685-90. 2010..This finding may contribute to the understanding of previously reported inconsistent results concerning hippocampal involvement during the imagination of past and future events...
- Impairment of probabilistic reward-based learning in schizophreniaJulia A Weiler
Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience, Department of Neuropsychology, Ruhr University Bochum, Bochum, Germany
Neuropsychology 23:571-80. 2009..In summary, although there was evidence of intact basic processing of reward magnitudes, individuals with schizophrenia were impaired at using this feedback for the adaptive guidance of behavior...
- When the future becomes the past: Differences in brain activation patterns for episodic memory and episodic future thinkingJulia A Weiler
Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience, Department of Neuropsychology, Ruhr University Bochum, GAFO 05 606, Universitatsstr 150, D 44780 Bochum, Germany
Behav Brain Res 212:196-203. 2010....
- Differential impairment of remembering the past and imagining novel events after thalamic lesionsJulia Weiler
Ruhr University Bochum, Bochum, Germany
J Cogn Neurosci 23:3037-51. 2011..Thus, although memory and the imagination of novel events are tightly linked, they also partly rely on different processes...
- What comes first? Electrophysiological differences in the temporal course of memory and future thinkingJulia A Weiler
Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience, Department of Neuropsychology, Ruhr University Bochum, GAFO 05 606, Universitatsstrasse 150, D 44780 Bochum, Germany
Eur J Neurosci 33:1742-50. 2011....