- [Tumor of the caruncle of uncertain malignancy]M Warga
Universitats Augenklinik, Abteilung für Erkrankungen des vorderen und hinteren Augenabschnittes, Tubingen
Klin Monbl Augenheilkd 222:733-5. 2005..Histopathology revealed tall columnar cells with small round nuclei. The cytoplasm stained positive with hematoxylin and eosin. The typical histopathologic features were consistent with an oncocytoma...
- How do spontaneous pupillary oscillations in light relate to light intensity?Max Warga
Department of Pathophysiology of Vision and Neuro ophthalmology, University Eye Hospital, Tuebingen, Germany
Vision Res 49:295-300. 2009..As they looked rather similar to sleepiness waves, the question remains to identify light-induced oscillations in day light and to differentiate them from sleepiness-related oscillations...
- ["Do you have a remedy for macular degeneration?" A field study about the advice given on dietary supplementation in 60 German pharmacies]F Ziemssen
Abteilung I, Augenklinik, Eberhard Karls Universitat Tubingen
Ophthalmologe 102:715-25. 2005..We wanted to find out which of the many supplements available are recommended in practice and which instructions, promises, and purchasing arguments are used by German pharmacies...
- Effects of bevacizumab on retinal function in isolated vertebrate retinaM Luke
University Eye Hospital, Centre for Ophthalmology, Eberhard KarlsUniversity of Tuebingen, Schleichstrasse 12 16, D 72076, Tuebingen, Germany
Br J Ophthalmol 90:1178-82. 2006..The present study was designed to evaluate the short term toxic effects of bevacizumab on retinal function for a therapeutic intraocular application...
- Does intravitreal injection of bevacizumab have an effect on the blood-aqueus barrier function?F Ziemssen
Br J Ophthalmol 90:922. 2006