Matthias N Witt
Affiliation: University of Munich
- Occurrence of HSV-1-induced pneumonitis in patients under standard immunosuppressive therapy for rheumatic, vasculitic, and connective tissue diseaseMatthias N Witt
Department of Nephrology, Medical Policlinic, University of Munich, Munich, Germany
BMC Pulm Med 9:22. 2009....
- Disease burden, disease manifestations and current treatment regimen of the SAPHO syndrome in Germany: Results from a nationwide patient surveyMatthias Witt
Department of Internal Medicine IV, Division of Rheumatology, University of Munich, Munich, Germany Electronic address
Semin Arthritis Rheum 43:745-50. 2014..However, little is known about how patients with the SAPHO syndrome, a heterogeneous disease counted among the SpAs, profit from these advances...
- Relevance of grade 1 gray-scale ultrasound findings in wrists and small joints to the assessment of subclinical synovitis in rheumatoid arthritisMatthias Witt
University of Munich, Munich, Germany
Arthritis Rheum 65:1694-701. 2013..To investigate the clinical relevance of grade 1 findings on gray-scale ultrasound (GSUS) of the joints in patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA)...
- Ultrasound of synovitis in rheumatoid arthritis: advantages of the dorsal over the palmar approach to finger jointsMatthias N Witt
From the Division of Rheumatology, Medizinische Klinik und Poliklinik IV, University of Munich, Munich Leibniz Rechenzentrum, Bavarian Academy of Sciences and Humanities, Garching, Germany
J Rheumatol 41:422-8. 2014....
- Use of the 28-joint count yields significantly higher concordance between different examiners than the 66/68-joint countMathias Grunke
Division of Rheumatology, Medizinische Klinik and Poliklinik IV, University of Munich, Munich, Germany
J Rheumatol 39:1334-40. 2012..The training effect is far less pronounced for the 66/68-joint count compared to the 28-joint count. We evaluated the reason for the higher interrater disagreement in the 66/68 compared to the 28-joint count...
- Interleukin 22 serum levels are associated with radiographic progression in rheumatoid arthritisJan Leipe
Division of Rheumatology, Medizinische Poliklinik, University of Munich, Munich, Germany
Ann Rheum Dis 70:1453-7. 2011..To study the role of interleukin 22 (IL-22) in rheumatoid arthritis (RA)...