Affiliation: University of Munich
- ANCA-associated vasculitis with renal involvement: an outcome analysisSven Weidner
Policlinic of Internal Medicine, Ludwig Maximilians University, Munich, Germany
Nephrol Dial Transplant 19:1403-11. 2004..Furthermore, we analysed the differences in patients with proteinase 3-ANCA (PR3-ANCA) and those with myeloperoxidase-ANCA (MPO-ANCA), which have not been assessed in a homogeneously treated group of patients with renal involvement...
- Interventional radiology and the musculoskeletal systemSven Weidner
Policlinic of Internal Medicine, Department of Rheumatology, Ludwig Maximilians University, Munich, Germany
Best Pract Res Clin Rheumatol 18:945-56. 2004..The increasing use of these methods for interventional purposes should improve both technical and procedural quality, thus ensuring cost-effectiveness and patient safety...
- Histologic analysis of renal leukocyte infiltration in antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated vasculitis: importance of monocyte and neutrophil infiltration in tissue damageSven Weidner
Ludwig Maximilians University, Pettenkoferstrasse 8a, D 80336 Munich, Germany
Arthritis Rheum 50:3651-7. 2004..We undertook this study to analyze renal leukocyte infiltration and the cellular distribution within glomeruli and interstitium in 65 renal biopsy samples obtained from patients newly diagnosed as having AAV...
- Thromboembolic events as a complication of antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody-associated vasculitisSven Weidner
Policlinic of Internal Medicine, Ludwig-Maximilians-University--Innenstadt, Pettenkoferstrasse 8a, D-80336 Munich, Germany
Arthritis Rheum 55:146-9. 2006
- Pulmonary manifestation of a Langerhans cell sarcoma: case report and review of the literatureBoris Dominik Jülg
Medizinische Poliklinik, Ludwig, Maximilian University, Munich, Germany
Virchows Arch 448:369-74. 2006..In contrast to Langerhans cell histiocytosis, the LCS consists of Langerhans cells with high atypia and a very high mitotic rate...
- Specific inhibition of Egr-1 prevents mesangial cell hypercellularity in experimental nephritisMarina Carl
Med Klinik IV, University Erlangen Nurnberg, Erlangen, Germany
Kidney Int 63:1302-12. 2003..Therefore, we here investigated the effect of Egr-1 inhibition on the course of an experimental mesangioproliferative glomerulonephritis in vivo...