Affiliation: University of Bonn
- Lucid dreaming: an age-dependent brain dissociationUrsula Voss
Department of Psychology, Bonn University, Bonn, Germany
J Sleep Res 21:634-42. 2012..Taking methodological issues into account, we feel confident to propose a link between the natural occurrence of lucid dreaming and brain maturation...
- Lucid dreaming: a state of consciousness with features of both waking and non-lucid dreamingUrsula Voss
JW Goethe Universität Frankfurt, Bonn, Germany
Sleep 32:1191-200. 2009..We show that the unusual combination of hallucinatory dream activity and wake-like reflective awareness and agentive control experienced in lucid dreams is paralleled by significant changes in electrophysiology...
- Waking and dreaming: related but structurally independent. Dream reports of congenitally paraplegic and deaf-mute personsUrsula Voss
Rheinische Friedrich Wilhelms Universitat Bonn, Bonn, Germany
Conscious Cogn 20:673-87. 2011..Results are discussed with respect to feedforward mechanisms and protoconsciousness theory of dreaming...
- Relationship of sleep quality with coping and life styles in female Moroccan immigrants in GermanyUrsula Voss
Department of Psychology, J W Goethe University Frankfurt, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Womens Health Issues 18:210-6. 2008..The present study reports on sociodemographic and coping variables in relation to sleep quality in female Moroccan immigrants living in Germany...
- Sleep improvement in an insomniac patient with global pituitary insufficiency after change from triple to quadruple cortisol replacement therapyUrsula Voss
Department of Psychology, J W Goethe University Frankfurt M, Germany
Sleep Med 8:517-9. 2007..Clinically, the data are suggestive of the need to assimilate HRT to the natural circadian cortisol rhythm and not restrict it to the active part of the day...