Bettina von Sarnowski
Affiliation: University of Greifswald
- Lessons from everyday stroke care for clinical research and vice versa: comparison of a comprehensive and a research population of young stroke patientsChristian Tanislav
Department of Neurology, Justus Liebig University, Klinikstrasse 33, 35392 Giessen, Germany
BMC Neurol 14:45. 2014..Therefore we compared baseline data of patients included in a recent large study addressing young stroke in comparison to a large representative stroke registry...
- Prevalence of stenoses and occlusions of brain-supplying arteries in young stroke patientsBettina von Sarnowski
Department of Neurology, University Medicine, Ernst Moritz Arndt University, Greifswald, Germany
Neurology 80:1287-94. 2013..However, data from large cohorts are limited. This study investigates the prevalence of extracranial and intracranial atherosclerosis in stroke and TIA patients aged 18-55 years in the multinational sifap1 study...
- Lifestyle risk factors for ischemic stroke and transient ischemic attack in young adults in the Stroke in Young Fabry Patients studyBettina von Sarnowski
Department of Neurology, University Medicine, Ferdinand Sauerbruch Straße, D 17475 Greifswald, Germany
Stroke 44:119-25. 2013..Although many stroke patients are young or middle-aged, risk factor profiles in these age groups are poorly understood...
- Long-term health-related quality of life after decompressive hemicraniectomy in stroke patients with life-threatening space-occupying brain edemaB von Sarnowski
Department of Neurology, University Medicine, Ernst Moritz Arndt University of Greifswald, Ferdinand Sauerbruch Str, D 17475 Greifswald, Germany
Clin Neurol Neurosurg 114:627-33. 2012....
- Common carotid intima-media thickness and framingham risk score predict incident carotid atherosclerotic plaque formation: longitudinal results from the study of health in PomeraniaBettina von Sarnowski
Department of Neurology, Institute for Community Medicine, Ernst Moritz Arndt University of Greifswald, Greifswald, Germany
Stroke 41:2375-7. 2010..However, longitudinal data on the predictive value of CCA-IMT for occurrence of CP are limited. Therefore, the role of increasing CCA-IMT in the atherosclerotic process is still discussed controversially...
- Evaluation of a microconvex array transducer for the ultrasonographic examination of the intrathoracic segments of the supraaortic arteriesBettina von Sarnowski
Department of Neurology, Ernst Moritz Arndt University of Greifswald, Greifswald, Germany Bettina vonSarnowski uni greifswald de
J Neuroimaging 20:246-50. 2010..We aimed to compare a conventional linear with a microconvex array transducer for their ability to visualize these vessel segments...
- Diameter assessment of the third ventricle with transcranial sonography in patients with multiple sclerosisUlf Schminke
Department of Neurology, Ernst Moritz Arndt University, Greifswald, Germany
J Neuroimaging 20:53-7. 2010..This study aims to evaluate TCS measurements of the third ventricle diameter in a clinical routine setting against MRI...