Affiliation: University of Hamburg
- Human papilloma virus infection in head and neck cancerSilke Tribius
Department of Radiotherapy and Radio Oncology, University Medical Center Hamburg Eppendorf, Hamburg, Germany
Dtsch Arztebl Int 110:184-90, 190e1. 2013..An analogous approach is now being considered for the prevention of HPV-associated diseases of the head and neck...
- Xerostomia after radiotherapy. What matters--mean total dose or dose to each parotid gland?S Tribius
Department of Radiation Oncology, University Medical Center Hamburg Eppendorf, Martinistr 52, 20246, Hamburg, Germany
Strahlenther Onkol 189:216-22. 2013..We undertook a prospective study of the effect on xerostomia and outcomes of sparing one or both parotid glands during radiotherapy for patients with squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck...
- Global quality of life during the acute toxicity phase of multimodality treatment for patients with head and neck cancer: can we identify patients most at risk of profound quality of life decline?S Tribius
Department of Radiation Oncology, University Medical Center Hamburg Eppendorf, Martinistr 52, 20246 Hamburg, Germany
Oral Oncol 48:898-904. 2012..We investigated changes in QoL after (chemo)radiotherapy to identify patient characteristics that predict those whose QoL deteriorates most profoundly in the acute post-treatment period...
- HPV status in patients with head and neck of carcinoma of unknown primary site: HPV, tobacco smoking, and outcomeSilke Tribius
Department of Radiation Oncology, University Medical Center Hamburg Eppendorf, Hamburg, Germany
Oral Oncol 48:1178-84. 2012..This analysis investigated possible associations between HPV status, smoking history and survival outcome in patients with neck metastasis and carcinoma of unknown primary (CUP)...
- [Radiation therapy in head and neck cancer. Highlights from ASCO 2010]S Tribius
Ambulanzzentrum Bereich Strahlentherapie, Universitätsklinik Hamburg Eppendorf
HNO 58:1168-73. 2010....
- Intensity-modulated radiotherapy versus conventional and 3D conformal radiotherapy in patients with head and neck cancer: is there a worthwhile quality of life gain?Silke Tribius
Department of Radiation Oncology, University Medical Center, Hamburg Eppendorf, Martinistrasse 52, 20246 Hamburg, Germany
Cancer Treat Rev 37:511-9. 2011..This review of published data was undertaken to assess whether IMRT is associated with quality of life (QoL) benefits versus 2DRT and 3DCRT...
- Impact of HPV status on treatment of squamous cell cancer of the oropharynx: what we know and what we need to knowSilke Tribius
Department of Radiation Oncology, University Medical Center Hamburg Eppendorf, Germany
Cancer Lett 304:71-9. 2011....
- Expression of insulin-like growth factor II mRNA-binding protein 3 in squamous cell carcinomas of the head and neckT S Clauditz
Department of Pathology, University Medical Center Hamburg Eppendorf, Hamburg, Germany
J Oral Pathol Med 42:125-32. 2013..Analysis of IMP3 expression in head and neck squamous cell carcinomas (HNSCC) is rare so that we evaluated it using tissue microarray method...
- Human papilloma virus in locally advanced stage III/IV squamous cell cancer of the oropharynx and impact on choice of therapyA S Ihloff
Department of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery, University Medical Center Hamburg Eppendorf, Hamburg, Germany
Oral Oncol 46:705-11. 2010....
- [The most important results on primary chemoradiation for head and neck squamous cell carcinoma: highlights from the 2012 ASCO meeting]S Laban
Klinik und Poliklinik Fur Hals, Nasen und Ohrenheilkunde, Kopf Hals Tumorzentrum des Universitären Cancer Center Hamburg, Universitatsklinikum Hamburg Eppendorf, Martinistr 52, 20246, Hamburg, Deutschland
HNO 60:962-7. 2012..A selection of the most important trials will be summarized in this article. This year, several important results from phase III trials-including the long awaited comparison of sequential and concomitant chemoradiation-were demonstrated...