Affiliation: University of Ulm
- [Genotoxic effect of the insecticides pentachlorophenol and lindane on human nasal mucosal epithelium]M Tisch
Abteilung für Hals Nasen Ohrenheilkunde, Kopf und Halschirurgie, Bundeswehrkrankenhaus Ulm
Dtsch Med Wochenschr 126:840-4. 2001..g. for impregnation of textiles and uniforms. In this study we investigated the genotoxic effect of PCP and Lindane on human mucosal tissue from the middle and lower nasal turbinate...
- Genotoxicity studies on permethrin, DEET and diazinon in primary human nasal mucosal cellsMatthias Tisch
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Federal Armed Forces Hospital, Ulm, Germany
Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol 259:150-3. 2002..The results provide some evidence for the potential carcinogenicity of these agents to human nasal mucosal cells. This should be further investigated...
- Human leukocyte antigens and prognosis in patients with head and neck cancer: results of a prospective follow-up studyM Tisch
Department of ENT, Head and Neck Surgery, Federal Armed Hospital Ulm, Germany
Laryngoscope 112:651-7. 2002..Prognostic information is essential for optimal treatment of patients with head and neck cancer. We studied the relationship of class I and class II human leukocyte antigens (HLA) on prognosis in patients with head and neck cancer...
- Angioneurotic edemas of the upper aerodigestive tract after ACE-inhibitor treatmentM Tisch
Department of Ear, Nose and Throat and Head and Neck Surgery, Federal Armed Forces Hospital Ulm, Oberer Eselsberg 40, 89081 Ulm, Germany
Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol 259:419-21. 2002..Pathomechanisms, differential diagnosis and treatment of ACE-inhibitor-induced edema of the upper aerodigestive tract are described in three case reports...
- [The treatment of necrotizing otitis externa with a combination of surgery, antibiotics, specific immunoglobulins and hyperbaric oxygen therapy. Results of the Ulm Treatment Concept]M Tisch
Oberstabsarzt, Bundeswehrkrankenhaus Ulm, Abteilung für Hals Nasen Ohren Heilkunde, Kopf Hals Chirurgie
HNO 51:315-20. 2003..In advanced stages, necrotizing otitis externa can therefore be expected to result in severe functional impairment or even a fatal outcome...
- [Quality of life for patients after laryngectomy and surgical voice rehabilitation. Experience with the Provox prosthesis]M Tisch
Abteilung Hals Nasen Ohren Heilkunde, Kopf und Halschirurgie, Bundeswehrkrankenhaus Ulm
HNO 51:467-72. 2003..Our study included 52 patients who received follow-up care after laryngectomy; a Provox I prosthesis was used for voice rehabilitation...
- Follicular dendritic cell sarcoma of the tonsil: report of a rare caseMatthias Tisch
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Department of Pathology, Federal Armed Hospital, Ulm, Germany
Ear Nose Throat J 82:507-9. 2003..After more than 5 years of follow-up, the patient showed no evidence of recurrence. We also discuss the salient features of the immunohistochemical examination...
- [Cavernous hemangioma of the parotid gland in adults]M Tisch
Abteilung HNO Heilkunde, Kopf und Halschirurgie, BWK Ulm
HNO 53:879-83. 2005..Large cavernous hemangiomas usually require superficial or total parotidectomy. Especially in the case of extended lesions, the facial nerve may be difficult to identify and should be monitored intraoperatively...
- Genotoxic effects of pentachlorophenol, lindane, transfluthrin, cyfluthrin, and natural pyrethrum on human mucosal cells of the inferior and middle nasal conchaeMatthias Tisch
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, Bundeswehr Hospital, Ulm, Germany
Am J Rhinol 19:141-51. 2005..Our study describes the genotoxic effects of PCP, lindane, transfluthrin, cyfluthrin, and natural pyrethrum on human mucosal cells of the inferior and middle nasal conchae...