Affiliation: University of Erlangen-Nuremberg
- Corticotropin-releasing hormone stimulates expression of leptin, 11beta-HSD2 and syncytin-1 in primary human trophoblastsFabian B Fahlbusch
Department of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, University of Erlangen Nurnberg, Erlangen, Germany
Reprod Biol Endocrinol 10:80. 2012..Intrauterine growth restriction (IUGR) is accompanied by an increase in placental CRH, which could be of pathophysiological relevance for the dysregulation in syncytialisation seen in IUGR placentas...
- Malformations in a cohort of 284 women with Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser syndrome (MRKH)Patricia G Oppelt
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Erlangen University Hospital, Universitätsstrasse 21 23, Erlangen 91054, Germany
Reprod Biol Endocrinol 10:57. 2012....
- High incidence of recurrent copy number variants in patients with isolated and syndromic Müllerian aplasiaSerena Nik-Zainal
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University Clinic Erlangen, Erlangen, Germany
J Med Genet 48:197-204. 2011..Previous reports have suggested that a proportion of cases, especially syndromic cases, are caused by variation in copy number at different genomic loci...
- Association of FSH receptor and CYP19A1 gene variations with sterility and ovarian hyperstimulation syndromeHelge Binder
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Erlangen University Hospital, Universitaetsstrasse 21 23, 91054 Erlangen, Germany
Reproduction 135:107-16. 2008..The other FSHR coding gene variations and CYP19A1 rs10046 investigated are most likely not involved in the aetiology of iatrogenic OHSS or sterility...
- Single nucleotide polymorphisms of the aromatase gene (CYP19A1), HER2/neu status, and prognosis in breast cancer patientsPeter Andreas Fasching
University Breast Center for Franconia, Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Erlangen University Hospital, Erlangen, Germany
Breast Cancer Res Treat 112:89-98. 2008..The aim of this study was to examine the effect of single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) in the aromatase gene, CYP19A1, on the prognosis, and in relation to tumor and patient characteristics in a cohort of breast cancer patients...
- Single nucleotide polymorphisms in the progesterone receptor gene and association with uterine leiomyoma tumor characteristics and disease riskStefan P Renner
Department of Gynaecology and Obstetrics, University Clinic Erlangen, Laboratory for Molecular Medicine, Erlangen, Germany
Am J Obstet Gynecol 199:648.e1-9. 2008..This investigation analyzed the +331G/A and the V600L single nucleotide polymorphisms in the progesterone receptor, and correlated their incidence with clinical and tumor parameters as well as disease risk...
- Neurokinin 1 receptor gene polymorphism might be correlated with recurrence rates in endometriosisStefan P Renner
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, University Hospital Erlangen, Erlangen, Germany
Gynecol Endocrinol 25:726-33. 2009..Aim of this study was, therefore, to examine the effect of a single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) of the NK1R gene on the susceptibility for endometriosis and the disease free survival (DFS) after surgery for endometriosis...
- Two naturally occurring variants of the serotonin receptor gene HTR3C are associated with nausea in pregnancyTamme W Goecke
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Erlangen University Hospital, Erlangen, Germany
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 89:7-14. 2010..To assess the association between pregnancy-associated symptoms and common single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) in genes known to be involved in the pathogenesis of nausea and vomiting...
- Proliferation and cell-cell fusion of endometrial carcinoma are induced by the human endogenous retroviral Syncytin-1 and regulated by TGF-betaReiner Strick
Department of Gynaecology and Obstetrics, Laboratory for Molecular Medicine, University Clinic Erlangen, Universitaetsstr 21 23, 91054, Erlangen, Germany
J Mol Med (Berl) 85:23-38. 2007..Interactions between Syncytin-1 and TGF-beta may contribute to the etiology of EnCa progression and also help to clarify the regulation of cell-cell fusions occurring in development and in other syncytial cell tumors...
- The VCUAM (Vagina Cervix Uterus Adnex-associated Malformation) classification: a new classification for genital malformationsPeter Oppelt
Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, University Hospital, Erlangen, Germany
Fertil Steril 84:1493-7. 2005..The aim of the present study was to produce a simple, systematic, and reproducible classification system...