Stephanie A Snyder-Ramos
Affiliation: University of Heidelberg
- [Accessible price lists at the anaesthesiologist's workplace enhance cost consciousness as a part of process and cost optimization]S A Snyder-Ramos
Klinik fur Anaesthesiologie, Universitatsklinikum Heidelberg
Anaesthesist 52:154-61. 2003..Although the ABC analyses demonstrate no long-term effect of the price-transparency on the cost structures, the staff showed increased cost-consciousness and individual motivation for economic tasks...
- [Development of a questionnaire to assess the quality of the preanesthetic visit]S A Snyder-Ramos
Klinik fur Anaesthesiologie, Universitatsklinikum Heidelberg, Germany
Anaesthesist 52:818-29. 2003..Such a questionnaire can be used to compare different premedication techniques and, thus, might contribute to improve the quality of health care...
- Molecular markers of brain damage--clinical and ethical implications with particular focus on cardiac arrestStephanie A Snyder-Ramos
Department of Anaesthesiology, University of Heidelberg, Im Neuenheimer Feld 110, D 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Restor Neurol Neurosci 21:123-39. 2003....
- Cerebral and extracerebral release of protein S100B in cardiac surgical patientsS A Snyder-Ramos
Department of Anaesthesiology, University of Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Germany
Anaesthesia 59:344-9. 2004..In contrast, the early postoperative increased levels of protein S100B derive from cardiac tissue, as shown by the positive correlation between S100B and cardiac troponin I levels...
- Patient satisfaction and information gain after the preanesthetic visit: a comparison of face-to-face interview, brochure, and videoStephanie A Snyder-Ramos
Department of Anesthesiology, University of Heidelberg, Im Neuenheimer Feld 110, D 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Anesth Analg 100:1753-8. 2005..Therefore, these data suggest that the use of a documentary video to supplement a preoperative interview may enhance patient satisfaction and maximize information gain...
- Postoperative red blood cell transfusion and morbid outcome in uncomplicated cardiac surgery patientsPatrick Möhnle
Department of Anesthesiology, Ludwig Maximilians Universitat Munchen, Marchinoninistr 15, 81377 Munchen, Germany
Intensive Care Med 37:97-109. 2011..To evaluate postoperative red blood cell (RBC) transfusion and its association with postoperative cardiac events and multiorgan morbidity in uncomplicated cardiac surgery patients...
- Impact of preoperative anemia on outcome in patients undergoing coronary artery bypass graft surgeryAlexander Kulier
Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care Medicine, Medical University of Graz, Graz, Austri
Circulation 116:471-9. 2007..Thus, we determined the effects of low preoperative hemoglobin and comorbidities on postoperative adverse outcomes in patients with coronary artery bypass graft in a large comprehensive multicenter study...
- Coronary artery bypass graft surgery--care globalization: the impact of national care on fatal and nonfatal outcomeElisabeth Ott
Multicenter Study of Perioperative Ischemia Research Group, San Bruno, Calif, USA
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 133:1242-51. 2007..In an international, prospective, observational study, we contrasted adverse vascular outcomes among four countries and then assessed practice pattern differences that may have contributed to these outcomes...