Affiliation: University of Cologne
- Incidence estimate and guideline-oriented treatment for post-stroke spasticity: an analysis based on German statutory health insurance dataVeronika Egen-Lappe
PMV Research Group, Department of Child and Adolescence Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University of Cologne, Cologne, Germany
Int J Gen Med 6:135-44. 2013..A further major aim was to provide a "real-life" assessment of the treatment of spasticity in Germany and to discuss this in view of the treatment recommended by German and international clinical guidelines...
- Prescribing potentially inappropriate medication (PIM) in Germany's elderly as indicated by the PRISCUS list. An analysis based on regional claims dataIngrid Schubert
PMV Research Group, Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, University of Cologne, Cologne, Germany
Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 22:719-27. 2013....
- Increase in opiate prescription in Germany between 2000 and 2010: a study based on insurance dataIngrid Schubert
PMV Research Group at the Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University of Cologne, Germany
Dtsch Arztebl Int 110:45-51. 2013....
- The frequency of prescription of immediate-release nifedipine for elderly patients in Germany: utilization analysis of a substance on the PRISCUS list of potentially inappropriate medicationsIngrid Schubert
Department for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University of Cologne
Dtsch Arztebl Int 109:215-9. 2012..Immediate-release nifedipine is on the PRISCUS list of drugs that should not be given to elderly patients. We studied the use of this calcium-channel blocker under real-life conditions...
- The changing prevalence of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and methylphenidate prescriptions: a study of data from a random sample of insurees of the AOK Health Insurance Company in the German State of Hesse, 2000-2007Ingrid Schubert
PMV forschungsgruppe, angegliedert an die Klinik für Kinder und Jugendpsychiatrie der Universität zu Köln, Koln, Germany
Dtsch Arztebl Int 107:615-21. 2010....
- [Internal confirmation of diagnoses in routine statutory health insurance data: concept with examples and case definitions]I Schubert
PMV forschungsgruppe an der Klinik und Poliklinik für Psychiatrie und Psychotherapie des Kindes und Jugendalters, Universitat zu Koln
Gesundheitswesen 72:316-22. 2010..In selecting and weighting criteria as well as employing a case definition, the research aim of the respective investigation must be taken into account. The adopted procedure is to be presented in a transparent manner...
- [General practitioners' guideline for palliative care. A survey of guideline acceptance in quality circles of primary medical care]Ingrid Schubert
PMV forschungsgruppe an der Klinik und Poliklinik für Psychiatrie und Psychotherapie des Kindes und Jugendalters, Universitat zu Koln, Koln
Med Klin (Munich) 105:135-41. 2010..60 quality circles of the GP-based care program in Hesse which are run by the PMV research group were used for guideline implementation...
- ['To read' does not imply 'to act upon': indicators of the acceptance of general practice guidelines. Results of a survey among quality circles of general practitioner centred care (Hausarztzentrierte Versorgung; HZV)]Ingrid Schubert
PMV forschungsgruppe an der Klinik und Poliklinik für Psychiatrie und Psychotherapie des Kindes und Jugendalters, Universitat zu Koln, Herderstrasse 52 54, 50931 Kö1n
Z Evid Fortbild Qual Gesundhwes 103:5-12. 2009..The Guideline Group of General Practitioners (GPs) in Hesse continually surveyed participants of quality circles on pharmacotherapy who discussed these GP specific guidelines together with an analysis of their prescription behaviour...
- [Health services research based on routine data generated by the SHI. Potential uses of health insurance fund data in health services research]I Schubert
PMV forschungsgruppe, Universitat zu Koln, Koln, BRD
Bundesgesundheitsblatt Gesundheitsforschung Gesundheitsschutz 51:1095-105. 2008....
- [Utilization patterns of dementia patients in the light of statutory health insurance data]Ingrid Schubert
Universitat zu Koln, Germany
Z Arztl Fortbild Qualitatssich 101:7-13. 2007..Moreover, physicians and other professionals involved in the management of dementia patients should be trained to pay special attention to the particular care-related problems (pressure ulcers, infections or inadequate fluid intake)...
- Prevalence and incidence of diagnosed endometriosis and risk of endometriosis in patients with endometriosis-related symptoms: findings from a statutory health insurance-based cohort in GermanySascha Abbas
PMV Research Group at Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University of Cologne, Herderstr 52, 50931 Cologne, Germany
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 160:79-83. 2012..The objectives were: (a) to determine the administrative prevalence and incidence of endometriosis and (b) to assess the risk of endometriosis associated with endometriosis-related symptoms...
- Association of long-term adherence to evidence-based combination drug therapy after acute myocardial infarction with all-cause mortality. A prospective cohort study based on claims dataJutta Kuepper-Nybelen
Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University of Cologne, Herderstrasse 52, 50931, Cologne, Germany
Eur J Clin Pharmacol 68:1451-60. 2012....
- Estimation of disease incidence in claims data dependent on the length of follow-up: a methodological approachSascha Abbas
PMV Research Group at the Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University of Cologne, Herderstr 52, 50931 Cologne, Germany
Health Serv Res 47:746-55. 2012..To analyze the impact of the length of disease-free intervals on incidence estimation...
- Risk of bleeding and antibiotic use in patients receiving continuous phenprocoumon therapy. A case-control study nested in a large insurance- and population-based German cohortSascha Abbas
Sascha Abbas, PMV Research Group, Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University of Cologne, Herderstr 52, 50931 Koln, Germany, Tel 49 221 478 87613, Fax 49 221 478 6766, E mail
Thromb Haemost 111:912-22. 2014..Close monitoring of international normalised ratio levels after prescription is recommended...
- Physicians' knowledge of and compliance with guidelines: an exploratory study in cardiovascular diseasesUte Karbach
IMVR Institut für Medizinsoziologie, Versorgungsforschung und Rehabilitationswissenschaft der Humanwissenschaftlichen, Fakultät und der Medizinischen Fakultät der Universität zu Köln, Koln, Germany
Dtsch Arztebl Int 108:61-9. 2011....
- [Qualitative and economc impact of implementing GP guidelines in a medical practitioners' network]Joachim Fessler
Z Arztl Fortbild Qualitatssich 100:107-12. 2006..This kind of data was not available for this study. It is becoming increasingly relevant to know the cost implications of a guideline recommendation since (suspected) higher costs appear to be a barrier for guideline adherence...
- [Children and adolescents with hyperkinetic disorder. Frequency of the claims diagnosis in primary care based on the data of a regional Statutory Health Insurance Sample--Versichertenstichprobe AOK Hessen/KV Hessen (1998-2001)]Ingrid Köster
PMV Forschungsgruppe an der Klinik und Poliklinik für Psychiatrie und Psychotherapie des Kindes und Jugendalters der Universität zu Köln
Z Kinder Jugendpsychiatr Psychother 32:157-66. 2004..The study aims to estimate the frequency with which doctors of various groups submitted claims for the treatment of hyperkinetic disorder (HD; ICD-10) in children and adolescents in outpatient care in the period 1998-2001...
- [Guideline report of the Guideline Group of Hessen--general practice therapy circle: management of chronic heart failure]Ingrid Schubert
Forschungsgruppe Primärmedizinische Versorgung PMV an der Klinik und Poliklinik für Psychiatrie und Psychotherapie des Kindes und Jugendalter, Universitat zu Koln
Z Arztl Fortbild Qualitatssich 97:145-50. 2003..The members of the guideline group have been engaged as moderators of quality circles for about 12 years...