Heinz J Schmitt
Affiliation: University of Mainz
- Child vaccination policies in Europe: a report from the Summits of Independent European Vaccination ExpertsHeinz J Schmitt
Paediatric Infectious Diseases, Epidemiology and Vaccine Development, Centre for Preventive Paediatrics, Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz, Germany
Lancet Infect Dis 3:103-8. 2003..The system as well as the schedule used would then be of minor importance...
- The safety, reactogenicity and immunogenicity of a 7-valent pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (7VPnC) concurrently administered with a combination DTaP-IPV-Hib vaccineH J Schmitt
Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Johannes Gutenberg University, Langenbeckstr 1, D 55101 Mainz, Germany
Vaccine 21:3653-62. 2003....
- How to optimise the coverage rate of infant and adult immunisations in EuropeHeinz J Schmitt
Infectious Diseases Service at the Zentrum für Präventive Pädiatrie, Johannes Gutenberg Universitat, Mainz, Germany
BMC Med 5:11. 2007..Although vaccination has been proved to be a safe, efficacious, and cost-effective intervention, immunisation rates remain suboptimal in many European countries, resulting in poor control of many vaccine-preventable diseases...
- Tolerability of the Biken acellular pertussis vaccine in adults with or without previous vaccination against pertussis in childhoodMarkus Knuf
Pediatric Immunology and Infectious Diseases, Center of Preventive Pediatrics, Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz, Germany
Med Klin (Munich) 99:495-9. 2004..The results from this study were compared to data from published literature...
- Immunogenicity, reactogenicity, and immune memory after primary vaccination with a novel Haemophilus influenzae-Neisseria meningitidis serogroup C conjugate vaccineHeinz J Schmitt
Johannes Gutenberg Universitat, Langenbeckstr 1, 55101 Mainz, Germany
Clin Vaccine Immunol 14:426-34. 2007..A Hib-MenC-TT conjugate vaccine provides vaccination against two major pathogens in a single injection and is a suitable candidate for use in primary or booster vaccination schedules...
- Human toll-like receptor 4 mutations are associated with susceptibility to invasive meningococcal disease in infancyJoerg Faber
Children s Hospital, Johannes Gutenberg University, Mainz, Germany
Pediatr Infect Dis J 25:80-1. 2006..007) was observed. We conclude that TLR4 mutations represent a risk factor for meningococcal disease in this age group...
- Pneumococcal conjugate vaccines: proceedings from an interactive symposium at the 41st Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and ChemotherapyStephen I Pelton
Boston University School of Medicine, Boston Medical Center, Boston, MA, USA
Vaccine 21:1562-71. 2003....
- Prediction of the potential benefit of different pneumococcal conjugate vaccines on invasive pneumococcal disease in German childrenRudiger Von Kries
Institute for Social Pediatrics, Ludwig Maximillans Universität, Munich, Germany
Pediatr Infect Dis J 21:1017-23. 2002..How much invasive pneumococcal disease can potentially be prevented by the 7-valent (or 11-valent) vaccine in Europe?..
- [Consensus document for improving the vaccination status of children and adolescents]Hans-Dieter Bachmann
Kinderkrankenschwester 21:250-2. 2002