R L Schild
Affiliation: University of Erlangen-Nuremberg
- Weight estimation by three-dimensional ultrasound imaging in the small fetusR L Schild
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University Women s Hospital, Erlangen, Germany
Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 32:168-75. 2008..To improve birth weight estimation in fetuses weighing <or= 1600 g at birth by deriving a new formula including measurements obtained using three-dimensional (3D) sonography...
- Sonographic weight estimation in fetuses with breech presentationU Dammer
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Erlangen University Hospital, Universitätsstrasse 21 23, 91054, Erlangen, Germany
Arch Gynecol Obstet 287:851-8. 2013..To assess the accuracy of weight estimation (WE) in fetuses with breech presentation and to compare it directly with a control group of fetuses in vertex presentation...
- Macrosomia: a new formula for optimized fetal weight estimationN C Hart
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Diakonische Dienste Henriettenstiftung, Hannover, Germany
Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 35:42-7. 2010..To develop and test a specific formula for estimating weight in the macrosomic fetus...
- A new formula for optimized weight estimation in extreme fetal macrosomia (≥ 4500 g)F Faschingbauer
Gynakologie und Geburtshilfe, Universitatsfrauenklinik, Erlangen, Germany
Ultraschall Med 33:480-8. 2012..To develop and to evaluate a specific sonographic weight formula for fetuses with extreme macrosomia (≥ 4500 g)...
- What are the limits of accuracy in fetal weight estimation with conventional biometry in two-dimensional ultrasound? A novel postpartum studyS Kehl
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University Medical Center, Mannheim, Germany
Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 39:543-8. 2012..This study aimed to investigate the limits of fetal weight estimation based on conventional biometric parameters on two-dimensional (2D) ultrasound by developing and evaluating new weight equations using postpartum biometric parameters...
- Specific weight formula for fetuses with abdominal wall defectsJ Siemer
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Mannheim University Hospital, Mannheim, Germany
Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 31:397-400. 2008..To develop and to evaluate a specific sonographic weight formula for fetuses with abdominal wall defects...
- Thyroid-stimulating hormone is associated with insulin resistance independently of body mass index and age in women with polycystic ovary syndromeA Mueller
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Erlangen University Hospital, Universitaetsstrasse 21 23, D 91054 Erlangen, Germany
Hum Reprod 24:2924-30. 2009..The aim of this study was to evaluate the association between thyroid function, reflected by thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) levels, and insulin resistance (IR) in 337 women suffering from polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)...
- Fetal adrenal haemorrhage--two-dimensional and three-dimensional imagingM G Schrauder
Fetal Medicine Unit, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University Hospital of Erlangen, Erlangen, Germany
Fetal Diagn Ther 23:72-5. 2008..Course and sonographic signs were typical for adrenal haemorrhage and the neonate was therefore managed without surgical exploration. The child is developing normally at 6 months of age...
- Differences in gene expression dependent on sampling site in placental tissue of fetuses with intrauterine growth restrictionA A Tzschoppe
Department of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, University of Erlangen Nuremberg, Erlangen, Germany
Placenta 31:178-85. 2010....
- Endogenous retroviral syncytin: compilation of experimental research on syncytin and its possible role in normal and disturbed human placentogenesisI Knerr
University Children s Hospital, University of Erlangen Nuremberg, Erlangen, Germany
Mol Hum Reprod 10:581-8. 2004..We evaluate the hypothesis that syncytin is essential for human placenta formation and may also have played an important role in human placental evolution...