Affiliation: University of Heidelberg
- Licht C, Ardissino G, Ariceta G, Cohen D, Cole J, Gasteyger C, et al. The global aHUS registry: methodology and initial patient characteristics. BMC Nephrol. 2015;16:207 pubmed publisher..US National Institutes of Health www.ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier NCT01522183 . Registered January 18, 2012. ..
- Schaefer F, Doyon A, Azukaitis K, Bayazit A, Canpolat N, Duzova A, et al. Cardiovascular Phenotypes in Children with CKD: The 4C Study. Clin J Am Soc Nephrol. 2017;12:19-28 pubmed publisher..The baseline data of this large pediatric cohort show that surrogate markers for cardiovascular disease are closely associated with systolic hypertension and stage of CKD. ..
- LochmÃ¼ller H, Badowska D, Thompson R, Knoers N, Aartsma Rus A, Gut I, et al. RD-Connect, NeurOmics and EURenOmics: collaborative European initiative for rare diseases. Eur J Hum Genet. 2018;: pubmed publisher....
- Schaefer F, Litwin M, Zachwieja J, Zurowska A, Turi S, Grosso A, et al. Efficacy and safety of valsartan compared to enalapril in hypertensive children: a 12-week, randomized, double-blind, parallel-group study. J Hypertens. 2011;29:2484-90 pubmed publisher..Valsartan and enalapril provided comparable BP reductions and effective BP control and were well tolerated in hypertensive children aged 6-17 years. ..
- Trautmann A, Schnaidt S, Lipska Ziętkiewicz B, Bodria M, Ozaltin F, Emma F, et al. Long-Term Outcome of Steroid-Resistant Nephrotic Syndrome in Children. J Am Soc Nephrol. 2017;28:3055-3065 pubmed publisher..Children with multidrug-resistant sporadic disease show better renal survival than those with genetic disease. Furthermore, histopathologic findings may retain prognostic relevance when a genetic diagnosis is established. ..