Affiliation: University of Education
- [Behavioral characteristics of children with Prader-Willi syndrome in preschool and school age: an exploratory study on ritualistic behavior]Klaus Sarimski
Pädagogische Hochschule Heidelberg
Prax Kinderpsychol Kinderpsychiatr 61:677-90. 2012..Parents stress ritualistic behaviors as especially challenging. The results concerning form and age-dependency of abnormal behaviors are discussed in the context of prevention and treatment options...
- [Parental self-efficacy in family-centered early intervention]Klaus Sarimski
Institut für Sonderpädagogik, Pädagogische Hochschule Heidelberg, Keplerstrasse, Heidelberg
Prax Kinderpsychol Kinderpsychiatr 61:183-97. 2012..The results support the relevance of parental self-efficacy for parental coping. Some recommendations for promoting their experience of participation and partnership in early intervention services are discussed...
- Infant attentional behaviours as prognostic indicators in Cornelia-de-Lange syndromeK Sarimski
University of Special Education, Heidelberg, Germany
J Intellect Disabil Res 51:697-701. 2007..Cornelia-de-Lange syndrome is a rare congenital syndrome with poor social relatedness as one of several characteristics of its behavioural phenotype...
- [Perceived quality of life in mothers of young boys with fragile X syndrome]Klaus Sarimski
Pädagogische Hochschule Heidelberg, Heidelberg
Prax Kinderpsychol Kinderpsychiatr 59:389-403. 2010....
- [Regulatory disorders as early indicators of mental health disorders in severely handicapped children]Klaus Sarimski
Institut für Sonderpädagogik, Pädagogische Hochschule, Heidelberg
Z Kinder Jugendpsychiatr Psychother 39:171-7. 2011..The present study examines regulatory dysfunctions and atypical behaviors in young children with various levels of intellectual disabilities...
- [Psychopathology in youths with intellectual disabilities--prevalence and prevention]Klaus Sarimski
Pädagogische Hochule Heidelberg
Prax Kinderpsychol Kinderpsychiatr 60:510-26. 2011....
- Communicative competence and behavioural phenotype in children with Smith-Magenis syndromeK Sarimski
Kinderzentrum Munchen, Germany
Genet Couns 15:347-55. 2004..However, functional analysis suggests that it is not independent from situational variables. There is a strong need for behavioural intervention planning as part of family services...