Affiliation: University Hospital
- QRS integral: an electrocardiographic indicator of mechanical interventricular asynchronyAlexander Samol
Department of Cardiology and Angiology, University Hospital of Muenster, Albert Schweitzer Strasse 33, Munster, Germany
J Electrocardiol 43:242-50. 2010..The aim of this study was to investigate whether interventricular asynchrony (IVA) can be measured by electrocardiography...
- Prevalence of unknown atrial fibrillation in patients with risk factorsAlexander Samol
Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, Division of Electrophysiology, University Hospital of Muenster, Albert Schweitzer Campus 1, Muenster, Germany
Europace 15:657-62. 2013..We performed a simple electrocardiography (ECG) screening for silent AF in patients at risk for AF...
- A rare cause of fatal right ventricular cardiac decompensationAlexander Samol
Department of Cardiology and Angiology, University Hospital of Muenster, Albert Schweitzer Campus 1, A1, 48149 Muenster, Germany
Cardiovasc Pathol 21:515-8. 2012....
- Electrocardiographic changes during therapeutic hypothermiaPia Lebiedz
Department of Cardiology and Angiology, University Hospital of Muenster, Muenster, Germany
Resuscitation 83:602-6. 2012..Adverse events are rare, but arrhythmias and bleeding complications have been reported. So far, only few data about electrocardiographic changes and associated events have been reported...
- T-wave integral: an electrocardiographic marker discriminating patients with arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy from patients with right ventricular outflow tract tachycardiaAlexander Samol
Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, Division of Cardiology, University Hospital Munster, Munster, Germany
Europace 15:582-9. 2013..The aim of the study was to assess the validity and utility of T-wave integral measurement as an ECG discriminator of patients with ARVC and RVOT using a body surface mapping (BSM)...
- Short-term versus long-term antiarrhythmic drug treatment after cardioversion of atrial fibrillation (Flec-SL): a prospective, randomised, open-label, blinded endpoint assessment trialPaulus Kirchhof
Department of Cardiology and Angiology, Hospital of the University of Münster, Germany
Lancet 380:238-46. 2012..Therefore, we investigated whether short-term antiarrhythmic drug treatment after cardioversion is non-inferior to long-term treatment...