Affiliation: University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf
- Enhancing medical students' communication skills: development and evaluation of an undergraduate training programMaria C Hausberg
Department of Medical Psychology, University Medical Centre Hamburg Eppendorf, 20246 Hamburg, Germany
BMC Med Educ 12:16. 2012..The goal was to promote and improve the communicative skills of participants and show the usefulness of an early offered intervention on patient-physician communication within the medical curriculum...
- Logistics of collecting patient-reported outcomes (PROs) in clinical practice: an overview and practical examplesMatthias Rose
Department of Psychosomatic Medicine, University Clinic Eppendorf, Hamburg, Germany
Qual Life Res 18:125-36. 2009..The purpose of this paper is to draw the attention to a number of issues relevant for a successful integration of PRO measures into the daily work flow of busy clinical settings...
- A 4-item measure of depression and anxiety: validation and standardization of the Patient Health Questionnaire-4 (PHQ-4) in the general populationBernd Löwe
Department of Psychosomatic Medicine and Psychotherapy, University Medical Center Hamburg Eppendorf and Hamburg Eilbek Schön Clinics, 20246 Hamburg, Germany
J Affect Disord 122:86-95. 2010..Given that PHQ-4, PHQ-2, and GAD-2 have not been validated in the general population, this study aimed to investigate their reliability and validity in a large general population sample and to generate normative data...
- Trauma exposure and posttraumatic stress disorder in primary care patients: cross-sectional criterion standard studyBernd Löwe
Department of Psychosomatic Medicine and Psychotherapy, University Medical Center Hamburg Eppendorf and Schön Klinik Hamburg Eilbek, Hamburg, Germany
J Clin Psychiatry 72:304-12. 2011..This study aimed to describe the association of PTSD and trauma exposure with somatic symptoms, psychiatric comorbidity, functional impairment, and the actual treatment of PTSD in primary care...
- The Perceived Stress Questionnaire (PSQ) reconsidered: validation and reference values from different clinical and healthy adult samplesHerbert Fliege
Department of Psychosomatic Medicine, Charite University Hospital Berlin, Luisenstrasse 13 a, D 10117 Berlin, Germany
Psychosom Med 67:78-88. 2005..The aim was to translate, revise, and standardize the Perceived Stress Questionnaire (PSQ) by Levenstein et al. (1993) in German. The instrument assesses subjectively experienced stress independent of a specific and objective occasion...
- Complex post-traumatic stress disorder in patients with somatization disorderCarsten Spitzer
University Department of Psychosomatic Medicine and Psychotherapy, University Clinic Hamburg Eppendorf and Klinikum Eilbek Schön Kliniken, Hamburg, Germany
Aust N Z J Psychiatry 43:80-6. 2009....