Andrey L Rogach
Affiliation: University of Munich
- Infrared-emitting colloidal nanocrystals: synthesis, assembly, spectroscopy, and applicationsAndrey L Rogach
Photonics and Optoelectronics Group, Physics Department and Centre for NanoScience CeNS, Ludwig Maximilians Universitat Munchen, Munich, Germany
Small 3:536-57. 2007..Among the applications discussed here are optical amplifier media for telecommunications systems, electroluminescence devices, and noninvasive optical imaging in biology...
- Charge separation in type II tunneling multilayered structures of CdTe and CdSe nanocrystals directly proven by surface photovoltage spectroscopyDieter Gross
Photonics and Optoelectronics Group, Physics Department and CeNS, , Amalienstr 54, D 80799 Munich, Germany
J Am Chem Soc 132:5981-3. 2010..An increase of thickness of the polymer spacer strongly decreases the charge separation efficiency. Surface photovoltage transients demonstrate diffusion of the separated charges over several layers of the same kind of nanocrystals...
- Multiexcitonic dual emission in CdSe/CdS tetrapods and nanorodsAndrey A Lutich
Photonics and Optoelectronics Group, Department of Physics and CeNS, Ludwig Maximilians Universität, D 80799, Munich, Germany
Nano Lett 10:4646-50. 2010..The results, obtained under steady-state detection conditions, highlight the properties of tetrapods as multiexciton dual-color emitters...
- Charge separation in type II tunneling structures of close-packed CdTe and CdSe nanocrystalsDieter Gross
Photonics and Optoelectronics Group, Physics Department and Center for Nanoscience CeNS, Ludwig Maximilians Universitat Munchen, 80799 Munich, Germany
Nano Lett 8:1482-5. 2008..Type II heterostructures demonstrated here may find future applications in photovoltaics...
- High-rate unidirectional energy transfer in directly assembled CdTe nanocrystal bilayersThomas Franzl
Photonics and Optoelectronics Group, Physics Department and CeNS, Ludwig Maximilians Universitat Munchen, Amalienstr 54, 80799 Munich, Germany
Small 1:392-5. 2005
- Cascaded FRET in conjugated polymer/quantum dot/dye-labeled DNA complexes for DNA hybridization detectionGuoxin Jiang
Ludwig Maximilians Universitat Munchen, Amalienstrasse 54, 80799 Munich, Germany
ACS Nano 3:4127-31. 2009..A detailed spectroscopic study offers a clear description of photophysical processes in the designed polymer/QD/DNA complex, providing ample potential for further sensitivity and selectivity improvements...
- Drug nanocarriers labeled with near-infrared-emitting quantum dots (quantoplexes): imaging fast dynamics of distribution in living animalsArkadi Zintchenko
Center for Drug Research, Department of Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Biology Biotechnology, Ludwig Maximilians University, Munich, Germany
Mol Ther 17:1849-56. 2009..The use of quantoplexes will strongly accelerate the development of tissue and tumor-targeted macromolecular drug carriers...
- Energy transfer versus charge separation in type-II hybrid organic-inorganic nanocompositesAndrey A Lutich
Photonics and Optoelectronics Group, Physics Department and Center for NanoScience, Ludwig Maximilians Universitat Munchen, Amalienstrasse 54, D 80799 Munich, Germany
Nano Lett 9:2636-40. 2009..This allows us to conclude that energy transfer occurs via the Förster mechanism and provides a clear guideline for the design of novel hybrid materials...
- Combined atomic force microscopy and optical microscopy measurements as a method to investigate particle uptake by cellsAlmudena Munoz Javier
Physics Department and Center for NanoScience, Ludwig Maximilians Universitat Munchen, 80799 Munich, Germany
Small 2:394-400. 2006..As is to be expected, we find a correlation between both processes, which is in agreement with adsorption-dependent uptake of the polymer microcapsules by cells...
- Properties and applications of colloidal nonspherical noble metal nanoparticlesTapan K Sau
Center for NanoScience CeNS, Ludwig Maximilians Universitat Munchen, 80799 Munich, Germany
Adv Mater 22:1805-25. 2010....
- Semiconductor nanocrystals photosensitize C60 crystalsAndreas Biebersdorf
Photonics and Optoelectronics Group, Physics Department and CeNS, Ludwig Maximilians Universitat Munchen, Germany
Nano Lett 6:1559-63. 2006..We explain the increased photocurrent as a result of photoexcited electrons transferring from the SCNCs to the C(60) crystals and causing photoconductivity, while the complementary holes remain trapped in the SCNCs...
- Correlating dynamics and selectivity in adsorption of semiconductor nanocrystals onto a self-organized patternXiaodong Chen
Physikalisches Institut, Westfalische Wilhelms Universitat Munster, Wilhelm Klemm Strasse 10, 48149 Munster, Germany
Nano Lett 7:3483-8. 2007....
- Branched wires of CdTe nanocrystals using amphiphilic molecules as templatesLi Zhang
Physikalisches Institut, Westfalische Wilhelms Universitat, Wilhelm Klemm Str 10
Small 1:524-7. 2005
- Multifunctionalized polymer microcapsules: novel tools for biological and pharmacological applicationsGleb B Sukhorukov
Department of Materials, Queen Mary University of London, Mile End Road, London, E1 4NS, UK
Small 3:944-55. 2007..The unique advantage of multifunctional microcapsules in comparison to other systems is that they can be simultaneously loaded/functionalized with the above components, allowing for the combination of their properties in a single object...
- Nanoengineered polymer capsules: tools for detection, controlled delivery, and site-specific manipulationGleb B Sukhorukov
Max Planck Institute of Colloids and Interface, 14424 Potsdam Golm, Germany, Fax
Small 1:194-200. 2005..The unique advantage of capsules in comparison to other systems is that they can be functionalized or loaded simultaneously with the above-mentioned components, thus permitting multifunctional processes in single cells...
- Magnetic targeting and cellular uptake of polymer microcapsules simultaneously functionalized with magnetic and luminescent nanocrystalsBernd Zebli
Langmuir 21:4262-5. 2005..Our experiments envisage the feasibility of magnetic targeting of polymer capsules loaded by pharmaceutical agents to pathogenic parts of a tissue...
- Near-infrared electroluminescence from HgTe nanocrystalsDmitry S Koktysh
Photonics and Optoelectronics Group Physics Department and CeNS, Ludwig Maximilians Universität München Amalienstr 54, 80799 Munich Germany
Chemphyschem 5:1435-8. 2004