Affiliation: University of Leipzig
- Remote monitoring of a high-risk patient with Brugada syndrome: association of different arrhythmic manifestationsSergio Richter
Department of Electrophysiology, Heart Center, University of Leipzig, Strümpellstr 39, 04289, Leipzig, Germany
Herzschrittmacherther Elektrophysiol 24:275-9. 2013..Atrial and ventricular arrhythmias were effectively suppressed by low-dose quinidine without severe side effects. ..
- Ventriculoatrial conduction and related pacemaker-mediated arrhythmias in patients implanted for atrioventricular block: an old problem revisitedSergio Richter
Department of Electrophysiology, Heart Center, University of Leipzig, Leipzig, Germany Electronic address
Int J Cardiol 168:3300-8. 2013..Ventriculoatrial (VA) conduction and related pacemaker-mediated tachyarrhythmias (PMT) have not been systematically investigated in a large cohort of patients implanted for symptomatic atrioventricular (AV) block...
- Propofol-induced coved-type electrocardiogram during catheter ablation of paroxysmal atrial fibrillation. A case of Brugada syndrome?S Richter
Department of Electrophysiology, Heart Center, University of Leipzig
Herzschrittmacherther Elektrophysiol 23:56-8. 2012..An ajmaline challenge failed to unmask a coved-type electrocardiogram and genetic testing was negative for ion channel mutations related to Brugada syndrome...
- Unusual capture of a capture beat. Lessons learned from the 12-lead electrocardiogramS Richter
Department of Electrophysiology, Heart Center, University of Leipzig, Strümpellstr 39, 04289, Leipzig, Deutschland
Herzschrittmacherther Elektrophysiol 22:53-5. 2011..The focal ventricular tachycardia was successfully ablated, and the patient has remained arrhythmia-free during follow-up...
- [Non-fluoroscopic catheter tracking: the MediGuide™ system]Philipp Sommer
Abt für Rhythmologie, Universität Leipzig Herzzentrum, Strumpellstrasse 39, 04289, Leipzig, Deutschland
Herzschrittmacherther Elektrophysiol 23:289-95. 2012..We could show a significant decrease of fluoroscopy time in all types of procedures with comparable procedure times. No increase in complication rates was observed...
- Non-fluoroscopic catheter visualization using MediGuide™ technology: experience from the first 600 proceduresP Sommer
Department of Electrophysiology, Heart Center Leipzig, Cardiology, Struempellstr 39, 04289, Leipzig, Germany
J Interv Card Electrophysiol 40:209-14. 2014..These beneficial effects were achieved without negative consequences on procedural efficacy, complications, or time in more than 600 EP procedures. ..
- Role of the coronary sinus ostium musculature in reentrant formationY Huo
Department of Electrophysiology, Leipzig Heart Center, University of Leipzig, 04289, Leipzig, Germany
Herzschrittmacherther Elektrophysiol 23:121-7. 2012..However, electrophysiological (EP) characteristics and ablation strategy of localized reentrant AT originating from the coronary sinus ostium (CSo) have not been reported in detail so far...
- Incidental and ablation-induced findings during upper gastrointestinal endoscopy in patients after ablation of atrial fibrillation: a retrospective study of 425 patientsH Knopp
Department of Electrophysiology, Heart Center, Leipzig, Germany
Heart Rhythm 11:574-8. 2014..Consequently, esophagogastroduodenoscopy after AF catheter ablation has been suggested to detect thermal esophageal lesions...
- [Analysis of intracardial electrograms in pacemakers and ICD systems by Biotronik]U Wetzel
Abteilung für Elektrophysiologie, Rhythmologie, Universität Leipzig Herzzentrum GmbH, Strümpellstr 39, 04289, Leipzig, Deutschland
Herzschrittmacherther Elektrophysiol 21:6-17. 2010..This article describes stored electrograms, detection, and treatment algorithms of implantable cardiac devices manufactured by Biotronik...